start of prefixes
end of prefixes
* Open Box. While Supplies Last - Final Sale. No Rainchecks or Special Orders.
Designed with a modern twist to the original PEN® F, fans of the award-winning Olympus PEN family of cameras now have the PEN E-P5. The flagship PEN body that delivers a portable, premium quality experience. The E-P5 is packed with the latest innovations Olympus technology has to offer including 1/8000s Shutter Speed, 5-Axis Image Stabilization, "F.A.S.T" AF Speed, Built-In Wi-Fi capability*, 2x2 dial control and more. *Wi-Fi is a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- High-Performance Built-In Flash - We improved the flash synchronization speeds of the internal GN7 (ISO100) and the GN14 (ISO200) flashes by 1/320 of a second. Synchronization speed will change based on the flash used. 1/250 when using an external flash.
- 25600 ISO - The E-P5 provides DSLR quality low light photos with an increased ISO sensitivity to 25,600.
- High Dynamic Range - Rich dynamic range also makes for smooth gradation expressions of scenes where the contrast is great, allowing the user to beautifully depict light and shadow that previously could not be captured.
- Live Control - With the E-P5 you are in full control of all functions and imaging decisions—with split-second accuracy. Live Control, an advanced control panel system, allows you to see the image and the controls all at once.
- MF Assist - The E-P5 provides two optional methods to help the user focus: a Magnified Focus (MF) Assist Function and Magnification Display. When using manual focus, the MF Assist feature aids with critical focus by allowing you to zoom in on part of the image by simply turning the focusing ring on the front of the lens.
- AF Illuminator - The E-P5 also features an AF illuminator to make it simple to focus in low-light situations.
- Fine Detail Processing - Captures exceptional detail from shadow to highlight.
- i-Auto Shooting Modes - i-AUTO is an intelligent photography mode through which the camera selects from among 42 different photography modes the one matched to the subject to automatically produce the optimal photo.
- Articulating LCD - The E-P5 features an articulating tilt and touch LCD screen.
- Accessory Port and Hot Shoe - The E-P5 incorporates a port for connecting accessories including flashes, PENPAL®, MAL-1 Macro Light, SEMA-1 Microphone adapter and viewfinders.
- Multiple Exposure Shooting - The Multiple Exposure function enables you to be creative right in the camera. Multiple images can be captured and combined to create one unique image.
- Aspect Ratio Shooting - The E-P5 lets you select one of four Aspect Ratios that help frame your images to whatever proportions you'd like. Aspect ratios are available for still photo and HD movie capture, for everything from conventional enlargements to viewing on widescreen monitors.
- Digital Tele-Converter - One-touch 4x digital converter for movie. You can zoom easily with the touch LCD.
- Face Priority - Improved Eye detection lets you choose from left or right eye priority modes to get the correct focus point quickly for perfect portraits every time. Up to 8 separate faces can be detected by the AF system.
- Level Gauge - A built-In level gauge allows you to maintain correct composition in relation to horizon or architectural elements on the Live Preview of the LCD.
- In-Camera Editing - Like your shot but want a few revisions. Edit jpegs and now RAW files right in the camera. Fix Red-Eye, crop your image, change to black and white and more.
- Art Filter Bracketing - You can use the Art Filter Bracketing function to generate multiple pictures with Art Filters with a single shot and then view them as a slideshow, including the High Dynamic Range post-processing feature.
- Shadow Adjustment Technology (Gradation) - You no longer need to worry about the extreme contrast between dark and bright areas in your images. The E-P5’s Shadow Adjustment Technology corrects for extreme light variations with high-tech efficiency either before image capture or during post-capture edits.
- Slideshow with Sound - Slideshows have never been easier or more fun to create. The E-P5's enhanced playback functions allow you to employ effective fade-in/fade-out techniques, control the movie/still mix and speed, and add captivating musical soundtracks.
- Art Fade - You can create more artistic movies with the selected Art Filter in which the image gradually changes when changing Art Filter settings.
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer’s packaging
Contents: E-P5 Body, Lens, External Viewfinder, Battery, Battery Charger, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, User Manual, Warranty Card, Software CD
Warranty: 1 Year Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty