start of prefixes
end of prefixes
The new standard for TTL flashes: The Phottix Mitros. The Phottix Mitros TTL Flash is a powerful and affordable TTL flash with all the function and durability expected in Phottix products.
- TTL, M, Multi (Stroboscopic) modes
- Auto/Manual Flash Head Zoom with 180 degree rotation and 97 degree tilt
- FP Sync (High Speed Sync) and Rear Curtain Sync
- Flash Exposure Compensation: Manual
- Quick Flash Mode: with 0.1-2.5 sec. recharge times
- USB port for upgrades
- 3.5mm Sync port
- Nikon-compatible IR Wireless Triggering with Master and Slave mode
- Optical Slave Sync Mode
- 4 AA batteries
- Port for external battery pack
- Compatible with Phottix Odin TTL Flash Triggers for Nikon
The Phottix Mitros is powerful, with a guide number of 58 and features high quality components – custom designed by Phottix or imported from America, Japan and Taiwan. The flash features full TTL functionality as well as manual and multi modes. It is the perfect compliment to the Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger system. Use it on camera for shooting events or weddings, or off-camera with a Phottix flash trigger, light stand and umbrella or softbox for portraits or product photography. This is a professional-level flash – at home on-location or in the studio.
The Mitros will do everything you expect a top-of-the-line TTL flash to do. Functions include built-in IR triggering with Master and Slave modes, AF assist light, auto/manual zooming flash head, all with fast recharge times. The Phottix Mitros TTL Flash includes a USB port for firmware upgrades and a 3.5mm sync port.
Warranty: 2 Years Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty
Clearance Item Open Box / Display Unit