start of prefixes
end of prefixes
* Item does not qualify for free shipping.
The Hadley Digital is the smallest of the Hadley range - and so perfect if you want to carry your camera with the minimum of fuss. However don't think that that means the capacity is lacking - it should fit a mid-sized DSLR lens down (as long as the lens isn't too big!) or even two rangefinder style cameras side by side.
- One of our smallest camera bags yet will fit two small rangefinger style cameras or a mid-sized DSLR face down with small or mid-sized lens attached
- Fabric bonded to butyl rubber for the ultimate in weather resistance.
- Strong leather side patches for mounting of optional AVEA pockets (sold separately).
- Quick Release System allows the bag to be opened and closed one handed.
Like all Hadleys (other than Hadley Large Pro) it features the Quick Release System to which we have added solid brass buckles?. Why both? Simple - the QRS allows you to open and close the bag quickly and securely with one hand and the buckle allows you to fine tune the ‘fit’ of the front pocket??. For instance, if you have really packed in some bulky gear into the front pocket, you can just let out that side’s buckle to suit.
Another feature common across the range is a padded inner lid over the main compartment to help keep out rain or snow and a sculpted main flap which protect the bags’ contents from adverse weather conditions. Further like all our camera bags the Hadley Digital is made with 'Stormblock' material - canvas or Fibrenyte fabric that has been bonded to butyl rubber to ensure maximum weather resistance.
For added flexibility we have made the Digital compatible with the optional AVEA Pockets - just attach them to the strong leather side panels so when you need more room you can simply add them to one or both sides (sold separately).
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging