- One of our smallest camera bags, yet will fit two small rangefinder style cameras or a mid-sized DSLR face down with small or mid-sized lens attached
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings.
- Strong leather side patches for mounting of optional AVEA pockets.
- Quick Release System allows the bag to be opened and closed one handed.
- Made in England.
The Hadley Digital is the smallest of the Hadley range - and so perfect if you want to carry your camera with the minimum of fuss. However don't think that that means the capacity is lacking - it should fit a mid-sized DSLR lens downwards (as long as the lens isn't too big!) or even two rangefinder style cameras side by side.
Like all Hadleys (other than Hadley Large Pro) it features the Quick Release System (at the top of the front strap) to which we have added a solid brass buckle. Why both? Simple - the QRS allows you to open and close the bag quickly and securely with one hand and the buckle allows you to fine tune the ‘fit’ of the front pocket (you don't need to use the buckle to open the bag). For instance, if you have really packed in some bulky gear into the front pocket you can extend the front strap within the buckle to ease the fit.
Another feature common across the range is a padded inner lid over the main compartment to help keep out rain or snow and a sculpted main flap which protect the bags’ contents from adverse weather conditions. Further like all our camera bags the Hadley Digital is made with 'Stormblock' material - canvas or Fibrenyte fabric that has been bonded to butyl rubber to ensure maximum weather resistance.
For added flexibility we have made the Digital compatible with the optional AVEA Pockets - just attach them to the strong leather side panels so when you need more room you can simply add them to one or both sides.
Finally, like all our camera bags the Hadley Digital is made in England.