start of prefixes
end of prefixes
To experience the ultimate in wide-angle photography, the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM brings L-series construction and optics to the widest zoom lens Canon has ever made. With an expansive wide-angle range of 11-24mm, this is an ideal lens for landscapes, interior shots, and unique perspectives on subjects close and far. Its new optical design features Super UD and UD lenses that correct chromatic aberration. Four aspheric lens elements help to minimize distortion from the center of the image to the periphery and throughout the zoom range. A Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) significantly reduce flare and ghosting, while a 9-blade circular aperture diaphragm creates beautiful, blurred backgrounds. For silent and fast AF, it features a rear focus system and ring USM, and can be manually focused even when in AF mode. It has a minimum focusing distance of 11 in./0.28m (extreme telephoto) for admirable performance and results even when shooting in tight spaces.
Constructed to L-series specifications, the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM is durable and rugged due to its highly dust and water resistant design, so it is prepared for shooting in any number of environments. It also has fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements for reducing smears and fingerprints. With a compact design that includes an integrated hood and compatibility with all EOS cameras, the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM is a must-have lens for photographers that demand excellent performance for truly expressive images anywhere.
- L-series ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive 11mm starting focal length, delivering high-quality, expressive images.
- New optical design and the use of one Super UD element and one UD lens element helps significantly reduce chromatic aberration.
- Four aspheric lens elements help minimize distortion from the center of the image to the periphery and across the entire zoom range.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water for amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Minimum focusing distance of 11 in./0.28m (at 24mm) is ideal for shooting in tight spaces.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging
Contents: Lens, Lens Hood, Pouch
Warranty: 1 Year Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty
Clearance Item Open Box / Display Unit
No Missing Contents Full Warranty Still Applies