The EOS R6 full-frame mirrorless camera is designed to meet the demands of both photographers and video content creators who want a strong and versatile camera to keep up with their active lives. It can go from photographing high-speed action sports to filming 4K cinematic video with ease thanks to its high-performance CMOS sensor and DIGIC X image processor.
The EOS R6 features the same base image sensor and image processor as the EOS-1D X Mark III, enabling a native ISO range of 100-102,400. With high-speed continuous shooting of up to 12 fps with the Mechanical shutter and up to 20 fps with Electronic "silent" shutter, the EOS R6 can keep up with just about any fast moving subject. Combined with the new Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system with approx. 100% coverage of the frame, and 1,053 Automatic AF Zones, the EOS R6 will confidently follow elusive subjects at 20fps for sharp images. Tracking subjects is easy and intuitive with the ability to track people using Eye, Face and Head Detection AF, or when tracking the whole body, face or eye of cats, dogs, or birds with Animal Detection AF
With the new 5-axis In-Body Image Stabilizer, up to 8-stops of shake correction is possible with both non-stabilized and optically image-stabilized lenses, opening up many more creative opportunities for incredibly stable lower light photo or video content creation. Those looking for creative cinematic video options will appreciate frame rates including 4K 60P and Full HD 120P with the option of internally recorded 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log or HDR-PQ recording. And the inclusion of Dual SDXC UHS-II card slots combined with Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® allows for multiple transfer and automatic backup options, making the EOS R6 ready when you are.
- High Image Quality featuring a 20 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 204800
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 12 fps with Mechanical Shutter and up to 20 fps Electronic (Silent) Shutter
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF covering Approx. 100% Area with 1,053 AF Areas
- EV -6.5^3 Low-light Autofocus
- Subject tracking of People and Animals* using Deep Learning Technology
- 4K up to 60fps, 1080p up to 120fps 10-bit 4:2:2 with Canon Log or HDR PQ, Internal Recording in all Formats, with Auto Focus
- In-body Image Stabilizer can provide up to 8 stops of Shake Correction*
- Built-in 0.5” 3.69 Million Dots OLED EVF with 120 fps refresh rate, Vari-angle LCD Touchscreen
- Dual UHS-II SD Memory Card Slots
(2021.04.07)Firmware Version 1.3.1 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
- Adds [IPB (Light)] to 4K to enable lower bit rate shooting.
- Adds [Electronic full-time MF] to the AF tab of the menu. When a lens is attached, manual focus adjustment is always possible with both One-shot AF and Servo AF.
- The transfer time (estimated value) now displays on the camera monitor during FTP transfer.
- Fixes a phenomenon, in which in rare instances, the camera cannot function normally when the drive mode is set to "High-speed continuous shooting" to shoot still images continuously.
- Fixes a phenomenon that may corrupt the image displayed in the viewfinder.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the power may become suspended when the camera is powered via USB for an extended period of time.
- Fixes a phenomenon, in which the camera stops to operate normally when the movie cropping setting is set to [Enable] for performing movie shooting in Firmware Version 1.3.0.
- Firmware Version 1.3.1 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.3.0 If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.3.1, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Warranty Information1 Year Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty
|Available for Special Order||No Return Or Exchanges (except for items defective out of the box within 7 days of original purchase)|