The GP Series is the world's first large format printer with aqueous pigment Fluorescent Pink Ink*. The 36" GP-300 is a 5-colour (MBK, BK, C, M, Y) plus Fluorescent Pink Ink large format printer. Equipped with Canon's unique Radiant Infusion which layers the newly developed Fluorescent Pink Ink with other inks on the paper surface during printing creating bright and soft colour reproduction. This model is ideal for supporting in-house production of large format prints with increased appeal and visibility in various industries such as retail stores, restaurants, government offices, schools and general companies. The compact design of these printers allow them to easily fit in the small confinements of a classroom or company office without taking up valuable work space. Other features include Secure Print, Direct USB Thumb Drive Printing, Borderless Printing, and Accounting Manager software. Bundled with Canon's poster creation software PosterArtist Lite, users are able to create posters in four easy steps with license free images and templates. These imagePROGRAF GP Series printers are the world's first "PANTONE Calibrated" Pantone licensed for¹ "PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS GUIDE Coated"², which includes fluorescent and pastel colours.
5 Colour Pigment Based Ink Plus Fluorescent Pink Ink
The GP-300 device features a 5-colour pigment based plus Fluorescent Pink Ink. The new Fluorescent Pink Ink allows the reproduction of graphic posters and signage, expanding the colour gamut for designers to replicate the exact colours for their business needs and branding. Canon's unique Radiant Infusion which layers the newly developed Fluorescent Pink Ink with other inks on the paper surface during printing creating bright and soft colour reproduction. Available in 130 ml or 300 ml ink tanks. 540 ml of ink ships standard with the GP-300.
A good fit for small offices, the compact GP-300 has a small footprint for a 36" large format aqueous inkjet printer.
Direct USB Thumb Drive Printing
JPEG and PDF files can be directly printed from the GP-300. Simply load your files onto your USB drive, step right up to the printer and plug your USB drive into the port.
500 GB Hard Drive
A built-in 500 GB hard drive within the printer can increase productivity by relieving workload from the host computer, while providing a large capacity for print job data storage and retrieval.
The GP-300 features a 3" colour touchscreen operation panel making it easy to view printer information as well as perform simple operations.
Printing jobs quickly is critical on the work site and in the office. The Wi-Fi connectivity can transfer technical drawing files and help speed up your workflow- perfect for high-volume printing. No Wi-Fi router is needed, which can provide greater freedom during installation.
Print Head PF-07
The 6-channel PF-07 Print Head is engineered to work with the printer’s high-speed carriage and high-frequency ink ejection to help facilitate fast printing. This printer boasts Canon's print-head technology that lays down ink with outstanding speed and accuracy. The PF-07 print head incorporates a nozzle orifice shape to help minimize mist spray, producing clean lines and text. The high-precision, high-density print head, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, lays down 5 picoliter-size ink droplets that help produce sharp detail and excellent image quality. The result is consistently accurate 2400 x 1200 dpi output (max.) with fine lines that are accurate to ±0.10% and as thin as 0.02mm.
Sub-Tank Ink System
The Sub-Ink Tank System allows virtually all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping to eliminate wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced on-the-fly without stopping the printer. This is extremely useful during your long print jobs.
Supports borderless printing on all rolls and custom widths to reduce the need for paper trimming.
The GP Series large-format printers come equipped with several security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:
- 802.1x Authentication
- Panel Lock by Remote UI
- Remote UI Multilevel
- Hide IP From Panel
- Panel Access Control
- Job Storage and PIN Printing
- Secure Disc Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
The following functions can be disabled in administrator mode:
- Internet Connection
- FTP and Telnet communication protocols
- Job Log Look-up
Main Unit Specs
- Printer Type
- 5-Colour plus Fluorescent Pink Ink 36-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles
- Total: 15,360
- C, M, Y, BK, MBK, FP: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch
- 1200 dpi
- Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to)
- 2400×1200dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility
- Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit)
- Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit), 2019
- Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x or later
- Standard Interfaces
- USB 2.0 High-Speed
- 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Ink Droplet Size
- 5 picoliter
- Ink Capacity
- 130 ml or 300 ml per colour
- Ink Types
- Pigment Ink Plus Fluorescent Pink Ink
- Colour Set
- Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Fluorescent Pink Ink
- Buffer Ram
- 2 GB (Physical)
- Media Width
- Cut Sheet - 8”- 36”
- Roll Feed - 8” - 36”
- Media Thickness
- Maximum Roll Print Length
- Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter
- 5.9” or less
- Borderless Printing Width
- 8”, 12”, 15, 16” 18, 20”, 22”, 30”, 34”
- All sizes
- Paper Feed Method
- Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front Output
- Cut Sheet: Top Loading, Front Output
- SGRaster, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, JPEG
- Noise Level Approx
- Operation: 49 dB (A)
- Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
- Acoustic Power: 6.7 Bels
- Physical Dimensions
- 42” (H) x 51” (W) x 35” (D)
- approx. 130 lbs (roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
- Power Source
- AC100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption
- Maximum: 74 W or less
- Standby 2.0 W or less
- Power Off: 0.3 W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- User-replaceable items
- Print Head (PF-07)
- Maintenance Cartridge (MC-31)
- Ink Tanks (PFI-120/PFI-320)
- Cutter Blade (CT-08)
Quick Utility Toolbox, Accounting Manager, Device Management Console, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite (PC only), PosterArtist (Available for purchase, PC only), Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout and Advanced Preview), Direct Print Plus (PC only), Free Layout Plus (PC only)
* In major aqueous pigment large-format inkjet printer manufactures (excluding sublimation transfer systems). As of 09/27/2021, (Canon research)
1. As of September 27, 2021, according to professional services performed by Pantone under License Agreement between Canon, Inc. and Pantone LLC.
2. PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS GUIDE Coated colour gamut coverage rate is 85% for GP-300/200 when using Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 with imagePROGRAF printer driver at [Poster/Photo (Fluorescent)] [High] (600dpi).
3. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
4. Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
|In-Store Only||Special Order Only: No Return Or Exchanges (except for items defective out of the box within 7 days of original purchase)|