A lighter, compact and premium point and shoot camera that touts a new pop-up EVF, touch and drag AF and new optical 5x lens, the PowerShot G5 X Mark II is perfectly positioned to provide high image quality and valuable functions. From trekking through various terrains of Patagonia where users can leverage the new panoramic shot feature, to capturing key moments with loved ones, the PowerShot G5 X Mark II will satisfy the needs of advanced amateurs who regularly use and are familiar with Canon EOS cameras as a second camera or integrate it into their daily lives.
- DIGIC 8 Imaging Processor
- 20.1 Megapixel*** 1.0-inch stacked CMOS sensor to achieve high image quality, high functionality and fast speeds
- 4K up to 30p, Full HD up to 60p, FHD up to 120p, HDR, high frame rate movie with no crop
- High-speed continuous shooting at a maximum of 20 FPS
- Highest ISO speed in the PowerShot category with a maximum of 12,800
- Wi-Fi®1 and Bluetooth®2 connectivity
- USB-C charge power supply