Stay inspired with the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera, which combines exhilarating speed and performance with a smart, compact design. It can be ideal for travel, events and anywhere on the go, or as a secondary camera, and features a high-performance 1.0-inch 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor as well as a bright f/1.8-2.8 lens to help capture impressive images whenever your creativity sparks, even in low light conditions. The new DIGIC 7 Image Processor immediately pays dividends with improved auto focus tracking, enhanced IS and superb image clarity even when shooting with a high ISO. For increased flexibility, the PowerShot G7 X Mark II offers high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in RAW**, JPEG and RAW+JPEG** modes, and is equipped with Full HD capability, built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC and in-camera RAW conversion, giving you everything you need to capture inspiring images and video and share them with ease.
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor with Canon' new DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps deliver outstanding image quality even in low light.
- Features a bright f/1.8 (W)-f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm and IS-equipped lens.
- Capture impressively high-resolution images with high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in RAW mode**, JPEG mode and RAW+JPEG mode**.
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0" touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots and tilt option of 180° up and 45° down.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC capability allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos.
- Picture Style function allows superb command of in-camera color, contrast and sharpness.
- In-camera RAW conversion makes it possible to preview modified conditions of images on the camera, without the use of a computer.
- Control ring features a convenient selection lever enabling you to quickly switch between step ring and continuous ring movement.
- Time-Lapse Movie helps capture images at set intervals and combines them to create a short movie clip of the footage.
- Panning allows the camera to lock onto the main subject using IS and automatically adjust the shutter speed for beautiful background blur.