DJI RS 2 isn’t just a gimbal – it is an unparalleled solution for dynamic cinematography. Every design element and feature is made to deliver industry-leading camera stabilization. Simply put, DJI RS 2 is crafted for you to master filmmaking.
- 4.5kg (10lbs) Tested Payload
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- 1.4” Full-Color Touchscreen
- Professional Mounting Options
- Efficient Balancing Between Payloads
- Max 12hr Fast-Charge Batteries
Weight and Payload - Film More, Pack Less
- Monocoque carbon fiber construction adds incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the axis arms.
- A 1kg (2.3lbs) gimbal with 4.5kg (10lbs) tested payload offers the highest weight-to-payload ratio in the industry.
LCD Touchscreen - Full-Color Touchscreen
- Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control.
- The full-color LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and access Ronin app features.
Stabilization - Titan: DJI Stabilization Evolved
- No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
Multi-Scenario Solution - Endless Possibilities
- While DJI RS 2 is optimized for capturing unique shots with a single hand, it is also designed to be a professional filmmaking solution. No matter how complex your shot, DJI RS 2 adapts to achieve your vision.
- Both RSA ports are NATO-compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories along with versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
- RSA/NATO with Focus Wheel - Adjust camera focus or zoom with fine control.
- RSA/NATO with Twist Grip Dual Handle - Open up more possibilities to hold the camera for the right shot.
- RSA/NATO with Universal Mount - Integrate RS 2 with a car, jib, or slider, and control from a distance.
- Looking to film in portrait mode? The vertical camera mount lets you capture professional-grade footage for your social media content.
Focus System - Cinematic Sharpness
- A built-in front dial above the trigger allows for single handed focus control. It also complements a mounted Focus Wheel for two-channel focus and zoom control, right from the handle.
- The 3D Focus System uses ToF sensors to measure the distance between lens and subject for a sharp picture, even in low lighting. This advanced system enables fast autofocusing on manual, large-aperture lenses.
Construction - Conveniently Built for Instant Use
- Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss - Dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with most cameras.
- Fine-Tune Balancing Knob - Literally dial in the perfect balance for your setup.
- Axis Locks - Keep gimbal arms in place for easier balancing and storage.
- Teflon-Coated Arms - Allow smoother movement of the arms during balance adjustment.
Wi-Fi Image Transmitter - RavenEye: See Farther
- RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters.
- Transmits 1080p video from up to 200 m (656 ft) away with a latency of just 60 ms.
- With ActiveTrack built in, DJI RS 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject. 
- RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
Battery - Our Best Battery Yet
- The BG30 grip has a max runtime of 12 hours and can charge independently from DJI RS 2. Fast charging enables two hours of runtime with just a 15min charge.
- DJI RS 2 employs a cartridge design for more secure battery mounting and faster battery swaps.
Creative Functions - Unleash Your Creativity Like Never Before
- Combine Roll 360 with hyperlapse to twist the fabric of space and time.
- With a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera.
- Capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
- Create a repeatable camera movement path for a tightly choreographed shot.
Lightweight Carrying Case
- This redesigned carrying case has a splash-proof body with dedicated compartments for all RS 2 parts.
Final Sale No Returns / Exchanges