Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Vision Beyond Boundaries
DJI Transmission evolves from the established DJI aerial video transmission technology, delivering an integrated solution that combines a video receiver, monitor, controller, and recorder. It is designed for native integration with Ronin-series products and DJI Master Wheels, transforming the industry with a groundbreaking transmission experience that provides vision beyond boundaries.
A New Era
Long-Distance HD Live Feed
DJI Transmission incorporates O3 Pro video transmission technology, which offers an incredible 6km/20,000ft  on-ground transmission distance. It also supports transmission at 1080p/60fps with a max bitrate of 50Mbps as well as live audio monitoring at 16-bit 48 kHz, providing crews on large sets with an excellent remote visual and audio monitoring experience.
End-to-End Ultra-Low Latency
The video transmitter and receiver use the same chip solution as Ronin 4D, with every link explicitly optimized to provide end-to-end ultra-low transmission latency when pairing with cinema cameras like ALEXA Mini LF.
Seamless Auto Frequency Hopping
O3 Pro adds DFS bands on top of the traditional 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency bands, offering up to 23 channel options that provide professional crews with more compliant and interference-free transmission channels. In addition, DJI Transmission supports triple-band automatic frequency hopping, which automatically scans the electromagnetic environment for the best wireless channel.
With a built-in frequency sweeper, users can even manually select the optimal channel to avoid interference between devices.
By mounting high-gain antennas,  transmission capability is further boosted.
One Transmitter with Multiple Receivers
The High-Bright Remote Monitor supports one transmitter with multiple receivers for video and audio feeds in two transmission modes. In Control mode, DJI Transmission delivers optimal transmission performance. Monitoring can be done from two receivers at the same time, while Ronin 2, RS 3 Pro, and camera focus can all be controlled remotely.
For crews operating with multiple members and teams, such as lighting, art department, and props, Broadcast mode can be enabled on top of Control mode to allow an unlimited number of receivers (transmission performance differs from Control mode). This brings shooting efficiency and awareness to an entirely new level.
DJI Transmission supports secure pairing and AES 256-bit encryption to protect against unauthorized access to your information. Together with DJI's self-developed chip and transmission protocol, DJI Transmission is able to ensure the highest level of security for your footage.
Enhance Your Vision
Compared with conventional solutions, DJI Transmission integrates a high-bright monitor with a built-in receiver, providing optimum portability and efficient setup to help you get started fast in any setting.
The remote monitor comes with a built-in image processing chip that is the same as the one used on Ronin 4D. This allows it to offer many features in addition to monitoring for integrated and efficient receiving, monitoring, control, and recording.
The High-Bright Remote Monitor is equipped with a 7-inch wide-gamut touchscreen with a brightness of up to 1,500 nits. It comes standard with a tempered glass screen protector and professional monitor hood to deliver rich, true-to-life colors, even in strong lighting conditions. With a 1920×1200 resolution, the screen displays a non-intrusive interface (OSD), with visible details like shooting parameters to ensure easily accessible information and seamless monitoring.
The remote monitor comes with supportive tools like safe zone, frame guide, zebra stripes, false color, peaking, and waveform for precise composition, exposure, and focusing.
Independent Recording and Playback
The remote monitor also features a microSD card slot and allows for recording and playback of a 1080p/60fps H.264 live feed, as well as simultaneous access to video timecodes,  making it easy to edit proxies right on set. When several remote monitors are used in conjunction, each monitor can even record or playback footage independently without interfering with other monitors.
Works with the DJI Ecosystem
Expansive Control Options
Built-In Motion Controller
The High-Bright Remote Monitor has a built-in gyroscopic sensor that enables it to act as a standalone motion controller for Ronin 2 or RS 3 Pro without the need for additional accessories. This allows users to achieve more complex camera movements from a moving vehicle or with a jib.
Compatible with Ronin 4D Hand Grips
The High-Bright Remote Monitor comes with an expansion-protective frame. When using with Ronin 4D Hand Grips,  the joystick can control the Ronin 2 or RS 3 Pro gimbal, and the focus wheel can control focusing and the adjustment of camera parameters like aperture, shutter, and ISO, while the record button controls start/stop of recording,  making the RS 3 Pro user experience similar to that of Ronin 4D.
Compatible with DJI Master Wheels and DJI Force Pro
When used with the DJI Master Wheels or DJI Force Pro,  the remote monitor allows users to achieve more advanced gimbal control when using Ronin 2 or RS 3 Pro. In this scenario, the original equipment will transmit control signals directly through DJI Transmission, no longer utilizing the wireless signals from DJI Master Wheels or DJI Force Pro. This boosts the transmission performance by three times and enhances signal range, stability, and anti-interference capabilities.
Mirror Control Mode
When RS 3 Pro is mounted to jibs, cable cams, and vehicles, with Mirror Control mode,  you can remotely control the menu of Sony mirrorless cameras from anywhere on set.
All In One
Ports and Power Supply
Video Transmitter Ports
- 3G-SDI Loop Out Port - Supports output of 1080p/60fps videos.
- 3G-SDI Input Port - Supports input of 1080p/60fps videos.
- HDMI 1.4 Type-A Input Port - Supports input of 1080p/60fps videos.
High-Bright Remote Monitor Ports
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack - Monitors audio in real time.
- microSD Card Slot - For internal recording and playback on the monitor.
- HDMI 2.0 Type-A Input Port - Supports input of 4K/60fps videos.
- USB Type-C port - For firmware updates.
- Power Input Port  - 6.8 V to 17.6 V power input (including CAN input and output, and connection with DJI Master Wheels and DJI Force Pro). 
- HDMI 1.4 Type-A Output Port  - Supports output of 1080p/60fps videos.
- 3G-SDI Output Port  - Supports output of 1080p/60fps videos.
Direct Power Supply by Gimbal
DJI Transmission can pair with Ronin 2 or RS 3 Pro for a customized shooting solution. The Video Transmitter can be mounted directly to the cold shoe on the bottom of the gimbal and powered by it directly without additional batteries.
Other Power Supply Solutions
- WB37 Power Supply - The Video Transmitter and High-Bright Remote Monitor are all compatible with the DJI WB37 Battery.
- NP-F Power Supply - They can also use the included NP-F Battery Adapter for universal batteries.
- V-mount Power Supply - Third-party V-mount battery adapters can also be used to provide power to the video transmitter and remote monitor using V-mount batteries. Pogo pins can be found on the front and rear of the video transmitter to mount the specialized V-mount battery adapter to a camera for integrated power supply of the camera and the video transmitter.
- DC-IN Power Supply - For a continuous power supply, a P-TAP to DC-IN power cable can be used to connect to an external power source.
* DJI Transmission will be available from September 2022.
1. Measured in Control mode with FCC compliance in a standard, interference-free environment.
2. Sold separately.
3. Will be supported at a later date.
4. Requires a camera control cable. Check the camera compatibility list for detailed information on supported camera models.
5. Items sold separately.
6. Check the official spec sheet for compatible camera models.
7. Using these functions requires additional accessories that are sold separately.
|Available for Special Order||No Returns / Exchanges|
|Expected Availability||Fall 2022|