Professional-quality, medium-speed, daylight-type color reversal film with ultrafine grain (RMS : 8), designed to provide medium color saturation and contrast compared to other films in the 100F series. Suited to a wide range of applications, such as product, landscape, nature and fashion photography as well as portraiture. Provides ideal color saturation and contrast, making it suitable for all types of subject matter, along with minimal variation in performance even in long exposures and the ability to be push-processed up to +2 stops with excellent results.
- • Super-fine Grain: Finely detailed image formation for large-size enlargements and other work requiring high-magnification as a result of the finest grain among ISO 100 color reversal films.
- • Vivid and Faithful Color Reproduction: Extremely satisfying color depiction, providing the most brilliant primaries without sacrificing the delicate pastels, for wide-ranging application.
- • Rich Tone Reproduction: Smooth gradation reproduction with superb depth, thanks to bias-free, brilliant highlights and excellent highlight-to-shadow gradation linearity.
- • Improved Reciprocity Characteristics: Increased resistance to loss in film speed and color balance during long exposures, as well as consistently accurate multiple-exposure performance.
- • Excellent Push-/Pull-processing: Outstanding tolerance to exposure and density compensation during processing, within -1/2 stop to +2 stops, resulting in minimal variations color balance and gradation.
- • E-6 / CR-56* / C6R** Processing: As with other FUJICHROME film, worldwide processing available using E-6 / CR-56 / C6R chemicals.