start of prefixes
end of prefixes
The XF23mmF2 R WR is a wide-angle lens with advanced image resolution, capable of drawing out the full performance of Fujifilm's proprietary X-Trans CMOS sensor. It is similar in size and design flair to the existing XF35mmF2, to build on a stylish collection of compact F2 lenses. The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor* to drive the focusing group of lens elements for silent and fast autofocus. The metal exterior gives a sense of premium quality and robustness, and the aperture ring and focus ring have been designed for optimum operability. The lens is also weather and dust resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C, making it an ideal choice for outdoor photography.
- Consists of ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements. The optimum positioning of the aspherical elements ensures flatness of the image plane for edge-to-edge sharpness
- Compact, lightweight and stylish design weighs just 180g
- The metal exterior, gives a sense of premium quality and robustness
- Compact, stylish form factor virtually eliminates mechanical vignetting* when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-Pro1 cameras
- The inner-focus AF system** uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for silent and fast autofocus.
- Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging
Warranty: 2 Year Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty