The FUJIFILM GFX 50R system delivers premium imaging quality in a weather resistant, lightweight, rangefinder style body. The GFX 50R features a 43.8x32.9mm 51.4MP CMOS medium format sensor that’s 1.7x larger than full frame sensors. Featuring a 2.36M - dot Tilting Touch LCD, 3.69million dot EVF and fully compatible with Capture One Pro software.
• Rangefinder style design, weighing just 775g, makes it astonishingly compact and lightweight despite being a medium format digital camera.
• 51.4MP FUJIFILM G Format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor with approximately 1.7x the area of a 35mm sensor allows multiple aspect ratios (4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1, 65:24, 5:4, 7:6) and delivers superior tones and sharpness.
• The high-performance X Processor Pro processing engine optimizes the camera's performance in a variety of areas including stunning color reproduction with Fujifilm's unique Film Simulation modes, in-camera RAW conversion to the 8-bit TIFF format and accurate contrast AF.
• 3.69M -dot EVF with 100% coverage. It uses dedicated rich lens elements to achieve extremely high definition finder live view and offers a locking diopter adjustment range of - 4m-1 to＋2m-1.
• Magnesium alloy camera body is dust-and water-resistant, as well as freezeproof to -10°C.
• Full Capture One Pro FUJIFILM (optional) support. This workflow software inherits the versatile and powerful editing capabilities (full tethering and RAW support) of Capture One Pro but is specifically designed for the GFX and X Series of cameras**.
• 3.2 inch, 2.36M - dot Tilting Touch Screen LCD monitor offers 100% coverage. The smart touchscreen panel enables intuitive operation and tilts in two directions for easy framing and shooting from high or low angles.
• G Mount, uses as many as 12 electronic contact points for sending and receiving data, plus it supports the use of a wide variety of lenses and accessories.
• Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots for fast and reliable image storage for the working professional.
• Built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth low energy V.4.2 to easily connect to your compatible smart devices for remote shooting controls and transferring of images while on the go.
• Change settings with only the front and rear Command Dials by setting the Aperture Ring to "C" and the Shutter Speed Dial to "T“.
• Newly-developed focal-plane shutter is a low-noise mechanical shutter that withstands 150,000 actuations*, offers shutter speeds up to 1/4000 sec and has an electronic first curtain. Electronic shutter offers up to 1/16000sec.
• Flash sync speed is up to 1/125sec. When using the optional EF-X500, which supports FP mode, flash sync can be as fast as 1/4000sec.
Specialty Item No Return Or Exchanges, except for items defective out of the box within 7 days of original purchase
Bonus Item Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB 300MB/s UHS-II 4K SDXC Card