FUJICOLOR SUPERIA X-TRA 400 [CH] is a daylight-type ISO 400 color negative film that incorporates 4th Color Layer and the newly developed Super Fine(Sigma) Grain Technology to achieve high image quality when printed on FUJICOLOR papers.
- • Excellent Grain Quality: Fine grain for a high-speed film, providing no loss of image quality even in large-size enlargements
- • High Speed and Wide Exposure Latitude: High sensitivity that allows images to be captured even under insufficient light conditions
- • Vibrant, Natural Color Reproduction: Vibrant and dynamic reds, blues, and yellows. Violets and a variety of greens with enhanced fidelity
- • Excellent Skin Color Reproduction: Smooth, beautiful and naturally depicted skin tones
- • Excellent Sharpness: Extremely sharp depiction of all aspects of the subject, from overall form to textural details
- • Excellent Exposure Suitability even under Fluorescent Lighting: Accurate color reproduction even under fluorescent lights
- • Excellent Gray Balance: Precisely maintained gray balance throughout, from the brightest highlights to the deepest shadows