start of prefixes
end of prefixes
* Clearance. Final Sale. While Supplies Last.
* Product may not be exactly as shown.
The FUJIFILM X-T20 packs the latest technology into its beautifully designed compact and lightweight body so you get the most from your photography whatever you choose to shoot. Featuring Fujifilm's X-Trans CMOS III, a 24.3-megapixel APS-C sized sensor renowned for outstanding image quality when combined with high performance XF lenses. Thanks to its random pixel array, the sensor cuts outs moiré and false colors without needing an optical low-pass filter, plus it delivers impressive noise reduction up to ISO 12800. Also featuring Touchscreen Operation, AF-C Custom Setting, 4K Video Recording and Advanced SR AUTO mode.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and High-performance X Processor Pro with no low-pass filter boasting the highest performance in the history of the X Series, as well as the X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding color reproduction and gradation of tones in both stills and videos with high ISO sensitivity and low noise
- 3.0” Tilting Touchscreen LCD with "Touch Shoot, AF or Area" lets you focus and take the picture – just like you would with your smartphone
- 2.36M-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder with a refresh rate of 54.54fps and a time-lag of 0.005sec
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n Remote shooting, wireless image transfer to compatible smartphone or tablet and direct printing to Instax Share printer
- Ultra HD 4K (30 fps) Videos for amazing movie quality with minimal moiré and artifacts.
- Advanced SR Auto (SR+ Auto) that instantly recognizes 58 scene types and selects the most appropriate settings
- Completely silent & fast electronic shutter speed (4sec to 1/32000 sec)
- 8 fps High-speed continuous shooting (Up to 14fps when using electronic shutter) with high speed predictive auto focus
- 5 AF-C Custom presets to choose from
- Multiple exposure mode
- 13 Creative filters - Including: Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF with up to 325 selectable AF points
- Manual focus mode with peak highlights and digital split image
- Built-in, pop-up flash
- Interval Timer shooting function for capturing time-lapse images
- 16 Film simulation modes including the new ACROS monochrome mode
- Ultra sonic vibration sensor cleaning system
- High ISO sensitivity performance - ISO 200-12800 in RAW - improves the whole sensitivity range for smoother gradation and deeper blacks, vastly increasing low light shooting
- 14 Bit RAW with lossless compression and in camera processing
- Compact, retro metal body with accessible command dials
- ±5 EV Exposure compensation dial with third stop increments
- New customizable menu system with a redesigned menu and new “My Menu” settings
- Long lasting Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 350 shots per charge - NP-W126S)
- 2.5mm microphone/remote input, USB 2.0, micro HDMI
- Compatible with all Fujinon X-Mount lenses
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging
Warranty: 1 Year Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty