Featuring a new 4th Generation back-illuminated 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and a new Quad-core X-Processor 4 processing engine, the FUJIFILM X-T3 is capable of blackout-free high speed continuous shooting of up to 30fps (ES), while increasing the phase detection AF area to the entire frame with 2.16M phase detection pixels, and can shoot 4K/60P 4:2:2 10-bit (HDMI) and 4K/60P 4:2:0 10-bit (SD Card).
- Firmware Ver.3.00: Complimentary upgrades will strengthen the accuracy of face / eye detection AF performance, add new Face Select function, and provide faster AF speed for subject at a distance.
- Performance: The FUJIFILM X-T3 features the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fourth generation of the X Series.
- Viewfinder: The FUJIFILM X-T3 features a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx. 100 fps ensure smooth display of motions, allowing you to precisely identify subject movements and focus positions.
- Colors: The new sensor “X-Trans CMOS 4” and new processor “X-Processor 4,” provides the highest image resolving performance, color reproducibility and fastest processing in the history of the X Series.
- Autofocus: The X-Trans CMOS 4 has 2.16M phase detection pixels, more than 4 times compared to current models*4, increasing the phase detection AF area to entire frame (approx. 100%).
- Movie Recording: The FUJIFILM X-T3 is the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card recording 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. It is also the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression.
- Design / Operability: The FUJIFILM X-T3 inherits FUJIFILM X-T2’s popular design features, and silver color is lineup as standard. Operability and expandability has been substantially enhanced.
- System: The FUJIFILM X-T3 has advanced features to support professional workflow from tethered shooting to RAW development not only with FUJIFILM software but also the software you are already familiar with.
- The XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR lens gives photographers and filmmakers a small, light-weight, and compact auto-focus lens that covers a broad range of focal lengths that can be used for everything from street photography to high-end portraiture. Weighing just 15.5 ounces, this may be lighter than your average lens, but it is certainly built to withstand the demands of working pros and travel enthusiasts alike. Whether you’re getting lost on an adventure, or making the perfect portrait, make sure this lens is with you. It will be sure to shake free some more of your creativity.
- * X-Trans is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation. ** When using the electronic shutter; Up to 11fps when using the mechanical shutter *** Extended output sensitivity. *4 Comparison with current models “FUJIFILM X-T2” and “FUJIFILM X-H1” *5 As of September 6, 2018, according to FUJIFILM data