More than just a collection of technical specifications, the FUJIFILM X-T3 is a high performance premium camera that will become an inseparable partner in your artistic journey. The X-T3 features a newly-developed, back-illuminated 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, the fourth generation to feature in the X Series. The evolved Quad-core X-Processor 4 processing engine substantially improves the camera’s ability to track moving subjects and boosts AF’s speed and accuracy. As a result, the X-T3 is capable of blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting of up to 30 fps (ES) with AF/AE tracking, while increasing the phase detection AF area to the entire frame (approx. 100%) with 2.16M phase detection pixels. From a video perspective, the X-T3 is our first model that features 4K/60P 4:2:2 10-bit (HDMI) and 4K/60P 4:2:0 10-bit (SD Card). With the wide dynamic range of 400% (approx. 12 stops), the 10-bit colourdepth enables gradation-rich video recording when applying “ETERNA”, characterized by subdued colourand rich shadow tones, or “F-Log Recording” which is a gamma curve option with increased dynamic range.
- - 26.1MP back-illuminated APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 (4thGeneration) sensor,with a new Base ISO160,delivers outstanding image quality and accurate focus in all lighting conditions.
- - Quad-core X-Processor 4 (4thGeneration) that offers enhanced tracking ability with substantial AF performance and blackout-free burst shooting.
- - 425 AF points with 2.16M phase detection pixels (100% frame coverage) that offer enhanced AF sensitivity as low as -3EV for highly accurate and fast AF in all lighting conditions.
- - 4K/60p 4:2:2 10-bit (HDMI) / 4:2:0 10-bit (SD Card) with up to 400Mbps All-intra H.265 recording for cinema quality video.
- - 3.69M-dot OLED EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x, a display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and a refresh rate of approx. 100fps to ensure an ultra-smooth lag free display.
- - Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots for fast and reliable image storage for the working professional.
- - Weather-resistant construction with a highly durable magnesium alloy body for photographers who demand precise operation in all conditions.
- - 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot 3-way tilting LCD monitor with enhanced touch screen controls to quickly change settings on the fly.
- - Enhanced Face and Eye Detection for fast and accurate tracking of your subjects in both stills and videos.
- - High-speed continuous shooting up to 11fps with the mechanical shutter at full resolution to capture fast action sequences.
- - Up to 30fps blackout-free continuous shooting mode at 16.6MP (1.25x crop) with the electronic shutter, making it easier to follow and track wildlife and fast action sports.
- - Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth low energy V.4.2 to easily connect to your compatible smart devices for remote shooting controls and transferring of images while on the go.
- - Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n Remote shooting and Instax Share printer compatible
- - 16 built-in and customizable film simulation modes, including “ETERNA” that is suitable for video recording, simulating the output of cinematographic films.
- - New “Monochrome Adjustment” function that adds a warm or cool tone to an image, available in the standard “Monochrome” as well as the “ACROS” film simulation mode, provide smooth halftones, deep blacks, and beautiful textures to broaden the scope of monochromatic expression.
- - New “Sports Finder Mode” marks a cropped area in the viewfinder and shoots at approx. 16.6M (1.25x crop). This is particularly useful for sports and wildlife photography, as you can check the movements of a subject just outside the shooting frame and take advantage of shorter-than-usual blackout time as compared with the mechanical shutter.
- - New Color Chrome effect, which produces deeper colors and gradation in subjects with highly saturated colors.
- - Supports simultaneous 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output and 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording.
- - High-speed video recording mode that supports up to 120fps (Full HD, 2x/4x/5x slow motion) at 200Mbps.
- - Minimum sensitivity for shooting F-Log and with the setting of DR400% footage has been extended from ISO800 to ISO640.
- - Internal “F-Log” video recording, which is a gamma curve option that enables an even wider dynamic range for gradation-rich video.
- - Simultaneous output of Film Simulation and F-Log footage will be available at the end of 2018 via firmware update.
- - Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) video recording will be available at the end of 2018 via firmware update.
- - Optional vertical battery grip holds an additional two batteries (optional), bringing the total number of batteries to three, to increase the maximum number of frames to approx. 1,100 (Normal mode). The grip seamlessly switches between batteries while continuous shooting or video recording. Using the AC adapter supplied (AC-9VS), you can fully charge the two batteries in the grip in approx. 2 hours.
- - 13 creative filters -Including: Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple).
- - Includes Li-Ion battery NP-W126S with up to 390 images per charge (normal mode).
- - 3.5mm, stereo mini connector (Microphone) / ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (headphone) / ø2.5mm, Remote Release Connector, Hot shoe, Synchronized terminal, USB Type C, micro HDMI.
- - Improved design including removable terminal cover, lockable diopter adjustment, and larger rear buttons than previous models.
- - Compatible with all FUJINON X-Mount lenses, including MKX Cinema Lenses.
X-Trans CMOS 4 - The First X Series model featuring a new back-illuminated sensor
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features a newly-developed back-illuminated “X-Trans CMOS 4” sensor, the fourth generation to feature in the X Series. Boasting a resolution of 26.1MP, the sensor uses a unique color filter array, synonymous to X-Trans CMOS sensors, to control moiré and false color without the use of an optical low-pass filter. Its back-illuminated structure enhances image quality while maintaining a high S/N ratio. Furthermore, ISO160, previously available only as extended ISO, is now part of the normal ISO range, allowing you to achieve incredibly clean, noise free images.
X-Processor 4 - The brain that utilizes the full potential of the X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
The FUJIFILM X-T3 uses the X-Processor 4, an evolved version of X Series’ image processing engine that boasts advanced processing capabilities. The new processor, combined with a new algorithm, enhances the Film Simulation modes, substantially improving the camera’s ability to track moving subjects, boosts AF’s speed and accuracy, and allows for a more diverse range of video functions. It maximizes the full potential of X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor to deliver the highest performance in all aspects in the history of X Series.
3.69m Dot Electronic Viewfinder
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx. 100fps* ensure smooth display and allows you to precisely identify subject movements and focus positions.Increased read speed from the sensor and the new high-speed processor have made it possible to have AF/AE-tracking, blackout-free continuous shooting of up to 30 fps** in approx. 16.6M (1.25x crop) mode using the electronic shutter, while maintaining a smooth Live View of 60fps to track your subject. The rolling shutter distortion, a typical issue for electronic shutters, has been halved compared to the previous generation.The “Sports finder mode” makes it even easier to capture moving subjects. The new mode marks a cropped area in the viewfinder and shoots at approx. 16.6M (1.25x crop). This is particularly useful for sports and wildlife photography, as you can check the movements of a subject just outside the shooting frame and take advantage of shorter-than-usual blackout time as compared with the mechanical shutter.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 offers 16 Film Simulation modes so that you can match your true photographic intention in a similar way to how photographers used to choose purpose-specific photographic films. This unique philosophy reflects Fujifilm’s heritage and color science know-how, nurtured by over 80 years of film manufacturing.The FUJIFILM X-T3 offers the new “monochrome adjustment” function to faithfully reproduce warm and cool tones which were conventionally achieved using specific photographic papers and developers. This function, available in the standard “Monochrome” as well as the “ACROS” mode, provide smooth halftones, deep blacks, and beautiful textures to broaden the scope of monochrome expression.
Autofocus - Fast and accurate phase detection AF across the frame
The FUJIFILM X-T3’s sensor has increased the phase detection AF area to the entire frame (approx. 100%) with 2.16M phase detection pixels. The low-light AF sensitivity has also been extended from -1EV to -3EV, enabling high-speed AF in even lower light conditions, like a scene lit only with candlelight.The X-Processor 4’s high processing speed and improved phase detection algorithm means the camera refocuses (AF) and meters (AE) about 1.5 times more frequently than current models to improve autofocus even when shooting sports involving fast and erratic movements across the frame.The performance of face-detection AF on a moving person has been doubled. The eye-detection AF works in AF-C mode, maintaining accurate focus-tracking with portraits. It focuses precisely when shooting people from the front or side.Continuous shooting of 11fps with the mechanical shutter no longer requires the optional vertical grip.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 is our first model that features 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output and 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression. This enables 200Mbps bitrate recording when shooting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. Video compression options available are ALL-Intra and Long GOP. When using ALL-Intra, video is recorded at 400Mbps.The introduction of a new noise reduction process and new “4K interframe NR” function have reduced noise at ISO12800 by the equivalent of approx. 2 stops. The NR process has a greater level of noise-identifying accuracy for appropriate denoising performance. The 4K interframe NR function uses differential data between adjacent frames to reduce noise even further. Furthermore, the minimum sensitivity for shooting F-Log and with the setting of DR400% footage has been extended from ISO800 to ISO640.Available at the end of 2018 via firmware update, the FUJIFILM X-T3 will support video recording in the Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG), one of the formats defined in the ITU-R BT.2100 international standards. In response to user feedback, the firmware update will also allow the FUJIFILM X-T3 to simultaneously output Film Simulation and F-Log footage, further expanding its video functions.
Design / Operability
The FUJIFILM X-T3 inherits FUJIFILM X-T2’s popular design features such as the positioning of dials on the top panel, central viewfinder style for added sense of stability, and excellent grip design for comfort.EVF's diopter adjustment is lockable and achieved by pulling out and rotating a diopter knob, so as to prevent unintended adjustments while carrying the camera.The FUJIFILM X-T3 uses a touchscreen panel with higher contrast, wider viewing angle and better operability than those in previous models to enable intuitive operation.The FUJIFILM X-T3 inherits FUJIFILM X-H1’s features such as large top-panel dials / rear-panel buttons and comfortable clicking touch of front and rear command dials.
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging
Warranty: 1 Year Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty
|Bonus||Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB SD Card|