start of prefixes
end of prefixes
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C and X-Processor Pro with Its highly random pixel array effectively reduces moiré and false colors without the use of an optical low-pass filter (OLPF).
- Hybrid View Finder H with Highly accurate manual focusing in an optical viewfinder. The simultaneous display of the EVF area on the screen of the optical viewfinder enables accurate focusing in real time.
- One Combined Shutter and ISO Dial reminiscent of those found on old film cameras. Changing the ISO is done by lifting the outer portion of the dial.
- FUJINON XF23mmF2.0 Lens - The best image quality without compromise, packed into a slim compact body that you want to take everywhere with you... These were the aims when the FUJIFILM X100F was being developed.
- Focus Lever – Borrowed from the X-T2, the focus area can be changed in eight directions allowing for quick and accurate focusing
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF with up to 325 selectable AF points
- Enhanced Auto Focus modes, including Zone and Wide/Tracking, ideal for moving subjects
- Lossless Raw 14bits
- 1/32000 Electronic Shutter allows you to take photos in bright situations without overexposure +- 5 EV with the Exposure compensation dial set to C
- Full HD video @ 60 fps for professional quality movies
- Focus as close as 10cm for great macro shots of flowers or food
- Copyright setting to protect you files right into the Exif Data
- 16 film simulation modes including NEW ACROS monochrome mode
- High ISO performance, up to 51200, produces clear images with astonishingly low noise, even for low-light nightscapes and indoor shots
- A Position on ISO dial customizable to change ISO via the command dial
- Panorama mode lets you shoot wide vistas without missing any details
- New customizable menu system with redesigned menu and new “My Menu” settings
- 14 Bit RAW with lossless compression and in-camera processing
- TTL 256 zone metering with multi spot average, spot and new centre weighted metering
- WIFI remote shooting and Instax Share printer compatible
- Exposure compensation expanded to +/- 5 stops
- Interval Timer Shooting
- 13 Creative filters – Toy camera/ miniature / POP colour / High-Key/ Low-key/ Dynamic Tone/ Soft focus / Partial colour (red / orange/ yellow/ green/ blue purple)
- 1/4000s Leaf Shutter with up to 1/2000s Flash Sync Speed
- 8fps Highspeed Continuous Shooting (taken from X-T2)
- Built-in 3-Stops ND Filter
- Up to 390* images per charge using the OVF with the NP-W126S Lithium Ion battery that you can charge through USB
- 3.0-inch 1040k-dot LCD Monitor with 100% frame coverage
- 2.36M-dot Hybrid Electronic Viewfinder with Electronic Range Finder feature
I've been thinking of buying the camera for month and finally got it. Had it for a week and its absolutely a delight to use for street, portrait, and just travel in general. Would recommend to both beginners and advance photographers!