* Product may not be exactly as shown.
GODOX digital timer remote is suited to a variety of tasks,including precise control over delay shutter, exposure time,interval, number of shots and many more functions.Shutter speed can be selected with the camera if desired. It provides delayed shutter release,interval release, time exposure to the second, and continuous shooting to preset limits.The time can be preset from 1 second to 99 hours. You to easily enter numeric settings on the dial pannel. Settings are viewed on an LCD screen.The LCD panel can be illuminated,enabling you to operate even in dark area.You can take photographs manually using the shutter-release button on the digital timer remote. Photographs can be taken manually even the timer is running.
- Canon EOS 70D, 100D (SL1), 700D (T5i), 1200D (T5), 650D (T4i), 1100D (T3), 600D(T3i), 60D, 550D (Digital Rebel T2i), 500D (Digital Rebel T1i), 1000D (Digital Rebel XS), 450D (Digital Rebel XSi), 400D (Digital Rebel XTi), 350D (Digital Rebel XT), 300D (Digital Rebel), Canon EOS 30, 30V, 33, 50, 50E, 300V, 300X, 300, 3000, 3000V
- Canon Powershot G10, G11, G12, G15, G16 G1X, G1X Mark II, SX50 HS
- Pentax K5-IIs, K5-II, K3, K-500, K-50, K-30, K-r, K-m, K-5, K-7, K10D, K110D Super, K100D, K110D, K200D, K200, K20D, K10, *istD, *istDS, *istDs, *ist, *istDS2, MZ-6, ZX-L, MZ-L
- Contax N Digital, NX, N1, 645
- Samsung NX100, NX10, NX5, GX-20, GX 1L, GX 1S, GX-10