start of prefixes
end of prefixes
* Specialty Item. Final sale. No returns or exchanges. *
* Available for in-store purchase only.
The Professional Medium Format DSLR camera for studio and location photography featuring a 50 megapixel sensor (6132 x 8176 pixels) with a dimension of 36.7 x 49.1 mm. Versatile capture with up to 128 second exposure time. 50 to 800 ISO. Image raw size is 65 MB with a 16 bit colour depth. Optional print ready Jpeg in 1/4 resolution. Colour display is a 3 inch TFT type, 24 bit colour with 460x320 pixels solution.
All H5D cameras have been designed to allow the digital back to be detached and used on a view camera by way of an H System adapter. In this configuration, the digital back can be used with electronic shutters from Rollei, Schneider, and others, either stand-alone using the flash sync signal from the shutter or tethered to a computer with full control of the electronic shutter from the computer.
One of the most important and appreciated advantages of the medium format is the extra-large and bright viewfinder image, enabling extremely precise compositions and easy operation even in dim lighting. An interchangeable waist-level viewfinder, the HVM, is also available for the entire range of H5D system cameras, allowing top-down viewing when desired.
All H5D cameras feature a Digital Spirit Level function, which assists the user in placing the camera vertically or horizontally, in order to attain the desired positioning, guided by information on the rear display and on the viewfinder display.
- New HCD 4.8/24mm lens
- New Macro Converter
- More accurate focusing with True Focus II
- New Immediate Focus Confirm
- New print ready Jpeg files
- New compressed multi-shot RAW files for faster and smoother workflow
- New Camera Configurator
- Larger and more ergonomic buttons
- Larger, easier to read display style
- Updated Graphics User Interface
- More programmable buttons
- New and improved weather sealing
- New and faster processors implementing Hasselblad Image Processing Architecture
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging
|Specialty Item||No Returns / Exchanges|