JJC LH-74B Lens Hood is designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. The non-glare matte finish on the inside further prevents or limits lens flare. No vignetting will show with the hood on. Reverse attaching to lens saves storage space. The hood allows you to put on a filter and a lens cap. With the extended lens end, you will also benefit from extra protection from accidental impact. JJC LH-74B replaces Canon ET-74B lens hood.
- Blocks stray light from entering the lens
- Reversible for compact storage
- Not impact the use of filters and lens caps
- Non-glare matte finish prevents reflections
- No vignetting would show with the hood on
- Extra protection from accidental impact
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM Lens