LS-365CEX Ranger(Leveling)-Series Tripod
- Loosen the lever to level the half ball. The tilt range is +/- 15°.
- Half Ball diamter: 65mm
No-Column Compact Design
- No-Column design makes the tripod more compact and stable.
Toray 100% 10-Layer Carbon Fiber
- Toray 100% 10-layer carbon fiber leg tubes feature cross rhombus structure for greater strength, stability and less vibration.
Anti-Twist Safety Screws Design
- Included 3 set-screws on the spider to secure the ballhead mounted on the tripod(turn the set-screws upwards with the included allen wrench to secure the ballhead on top).
Not Only For Cameras
- UNC 1/4 mounting holeso n the bottom and side of the spider are perfect for magic arm or smartphone.
Semi-Automatic Angle Stop
- Pull out the angle stop, raise the leg to your desired angle, slightly press the angle stop and it will ratchet into place and lock automatically. To induce the angle stop automatic system, please pull out the angle stop completely and raise the leg to horizontal position until the angle stop engages. Move the legs to your desired position and the angle stop will ratchet automatically.
- Hollowed-out bottom features unprecedented strength-to-weight durability ratios; 7075 aluminum/CNC precision/Hard anodization finish.
Leg Lock System
- Special leg lock system provides an easy and quick rotation of only 1/4 turn to lock and unlock leg.
- The removable feet at the base of each pod can be replaced by steel claws, spikes and other accessories to facilitate the best traction for a given terrain. Spikes and vibration reduction teardrop feet are included in the package.
One Piece Shims
- One piece shims are stronger and more reliable than 2 piece shims leading to less failure and maintenance.
5 Section| 36mm Tube | 15KG Max Load | 1.95KG Weight | 515mm Folded Length | 1555mm Max Height | 102mm Minimum Height