Compact and Portable
- 180° leg folding mechanism for an extreme compact folded size, which makes traveling easier.
- Remove the center column by loosening the twist lock. Set the angle of the tripod to the maximum and install the included short center column, mounting platform and 3/8" & 1/4" mounting stud one by one, tighten the twist lock. Ground setting is now finished.
Toray 100% 10-Layer Carbon Fiber
- Toray 100% 10-layer carbon fiber leg tubes feature cross rhombus structure for greater strength, stability and less vibration.
- Ergonomic large main locking knob gives easy handling. Precisely machined ball makes the movement silky smooth. Drag tension knob is with number for better control of the tension. Laser-engraved scale on the panning base for easy and precise control during panorama shooting.
- Hollow-out spider design for lighter weight without compromising strength.
Not Only For Cameras
- UNC 1/4 mounting holeso n the bottom and side of the spider are perfect for magic arm or smartphone.
Semi-Automatic Angle Stop
- The tripod can be arranged in 3 angles (85° 55° 23°) to meet different shooting requests. Press the angle button and swing leg to desired position. Release the angle button and it will engage.
- Water-proof and Slip-proof material for added stability and safe handling especially for users with gloves.
Leg Lock System
- Special leg lock system provides an easy and quick rotation of only 1/4 turn to lock and unlock leg.
- The removable feet at the base of each pod can be replaced by steel claws, spikes and other accessories to facilitate the best traction for a given terrain. Spikes and vibration reduction teardrop feet are included in the package.
One Piece Shims
- One piece shims are stronger and more reliable than 2 piece shims leading to less failure and maintenance.
5 Section | 8KG Max Load | 1.33KG Weight | 360mm Folded Length | 1390mm Max Height | 200mm Minimum Height