start of prefixes
end of prefixes
* Item does not qualify for free shipping.
* Camera equipment not included.
StreetLine BP 250 is a sophisticated, everyday backpack offering a slim, protective and efficient way to move with your 13" laptop, tablet and personal gear through urban streets and on public transit.
- Removable FlexPocket™ system includes interior, structured compartments plus outer stash pockets for a thin wallet, passport, smartphone, etc.
- Weather or not: no problem with our custom blend of coated fabrics with the look of canvas and the high, moisture-repelling performance of a synthetic
- Slim yet roomy pack design offers many access points
- Multiple pockets offer easy access to quick-grab items like transit passes, pens, keys, etc.
- Smooth and non-snagging back panel provides all-day wearing comfort
- Two leather grab handles (at top and side) make it easy to change your carry mode
- Stretch side pocket holds a compact umbrella or other quick-grab necessity
- Side-access zipper allows for the quick retrieval of a needed item. A zippered pocket on the opposite side is a great place to stash travel documents.
- Exterior materials: 600D Oxford poly/cotton blend with a 3X PU weather and abrasion coating, tarpaulin base, premium leather
- Interior materials: 70D nylon and polyester with proprietary finish for high water repellency
- 13" laptop and tablet
- As a daypack, the BP 250 fits things like a smartphone, wallet, keys, jacket, hat, passport, sunglasses, headphones and other items
- As a photo bag, the BP 250 fits things like a standard DSLR with an extra lens or flash plus other, go-to items you want for the day
- Internal Dimensions: 32.5 x 12 x 50.8 cm (12.80 x 4.72 x 20.00 in)
- Tablet Compartment: 22 x 1.5 x 27 cm (8.66 x 0.59 x 10.63 in)
- External Dimensions: 33.5 x 13 x 52 cm (13.19 x 5.12 x 20.47 in)
- Laptop Compartment: 32.5 x 2 x 34.3 cm (12.80 x 0.79 x 13.50 in)
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging