The AF-S DX-NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED lens offers an array of versatile Nikon technologies, including Nikon's compact Silent Wave Motor (SWM) technology for quiet, fast and accurate autofocus performance. An advanced optical formula, featuring two extra-low dispersion (ED) glass and three aspherical lens elements renders stunning images while minimizing distortion, a common problem with ultra wide-angle lenses.
A rounded diaphragm opening, combined with the seven-blade aperture, contributes to the 10-24mm lens' ability to capture images with soft background effects. There are also two focus modes, manual and automatic, with an M/A mode that lets you quickly switch between the two. Both use an internal focusing (IF) design that enhances AF speed and eliminates lens barrel rotation and changes to lens barrel length during focusing.
Fully compatible with Nikon's complete line of DX-format digital SLR cameras - including the D60, D90, D300 and the D5000 - the AF-S DX-NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED lens enables you to expand your view in new and interesting ways.
- Compact, 2.4x ultra wide-angle zoom
- Ideal for landscapes, cityscapes, interiors, architecture and more.
- Optical design optimized for use with Nikon DX-format digital cameras
- Renders a picture angle of 109° through 61°, equivalent to focal lengths of 15-36mm (in FX or 35mm formats).
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor
- SWM enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus operation.
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements
- For superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Three aspherical lens elements
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration, even when used at the widest aperture.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduces flare.
- Close focusing to 0.8 feet
- For creative perspectives and shooting versatility.
- M/A focus mode switch
- Enables quick response to changing situations between manual and autofocus operation.
- Internal Focus (IF)
- Design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates changes in lens barrel length for consistent handling.
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm
- Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging
Contents: Rear and Front Caps, Lens Hood, Case
Warranty: 5 Years Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty