The new, fast aperture AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II super telephoto lens delivers images with stunning edge-to-edge sharpness and clarity throughout the frame. Continued refinements and new technologies such as Vibration Reduction (VR) II and optimized autofocus (AF) modes in the lens enhance functionality and improve performance for discerning FX and DX-format digital SLR photographers.
- Fast aperture, super telephoto lens.
- 300mm focal length (DX equivalent 450mm).
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system with Normal and Active modes. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- Three focus modes: instant manual focus override (M/A), manual (M) and instant auto focus override (A/M) that prioritizes autofocus even when the focus ring is in use.
- Closest focusing distance: 2.3 m in AF mode; 2.2 m in MF mode.
- Three ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass elements ensure crisp results.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Detachable hood and soft case included.
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging
Contents: Lens, LF-1 rear lens cap for F mount lenses, HK-30 lens hood, LN-1 lens strap, tripod collar, CL-L1 semi-soft case
Warranty: 5 Year Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty