CIRCULAR BLACK MIST
Create the perfect atmosphere for your photography or videography with NiSi Black Mist. Black Mist filters add an ethereal glow around light sources while preserving the clarity of images. Get the cinema look that reduces contrast, blooms, and softens the light from strong light sources while smoothing blemishes without affecting color balance. Give your images or video the Black Mist look.
- Reduces highlights and lowers contrast
- Create that cinematic look
- Softens wrinkles and blemishes
- Creates a soft, pastel-like quality of light
- Softly diffuses light
- Contrast and sharpness are understated while maintaining resolution
- Constructed with a high-quality brass frame
- NiSi’s nano-coating
- Design to complement the X100 and match the color finishes
- The original x100V Lens Cap can be placed directly onto the UV filter (only the X100V lens cap)
- Supports the Fujifilm X100/X100S/X100F/X100T/X100V
The NiSi Black Mist 1/4 for Fujifilm X100 Series (Black Frame) creates that cinematic look and is commonly used to soften wrinkles, blemishes and create a flattering image of a subject. It lowers contrast and highlights within the frame are diffused, helping to balance the tonal range among highlights and shadows.
Suppress highlights and lift shadows
NiSi’s Black Mist suppresses highlights and lifts shadows for well-balanced contrast. Light sources maintain a strong center with a pleasing glow from the light source.
Black Mist is for many applications.
Not only for portrait photography, Black Mist filters can also be used in other scenes, such as night photography, landscape, and still life… to create a cinematic atmosphere. Black Mist adds extra blooming and gradients to the highlights in your scene. Any direct light source will become more film-like, with a smoother, buttery texture around the highlights.
The NiSi Black Mist 1/4 for Fujifilm X100 Series (Black Frame) is designed specifically for the Fujifilm X100/X100S/X100F/X100T/X100V and is designed to complement the black finish of the X100 series by Fujifilm.