start of prefixes
end of prefixes
The FUJIFILM X100F signifies the achievement of new heights in Fujifilm's endless pursuit of perfection in photography. A long-anticipated iteration of the X100 series, the FUJIFILM X100F is a powerful addition to FUJIFILM X Series, offering photographers the versatility of endless creativity. The FUJIFILM X100F features the 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III, an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter boasting the highest performance in the history of the X Series, as well as the X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding color reproduction and gradation of tones in both stills and videos with high ISO sensitivity and low noise. Also featuring Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, Intuitive Analog Operation Focus Lever for Quick Selection of Focus Areas, Film Simulation "ACROS“ and Digital Teleconverter.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C and X-Processor Pro with Its highly random pixel array effectively reduces moiré and false colors without the use of an optical low-pass filter (OLPF).
- Hybrid View Finder H with Highly accurate manual focusing in an optical viewfinder. The simultaneous display of the EVF area on the screen of the optical viewfinder enables accurate focusing in real time.
- One Combined Shutter and ISO Dial reminiscent of those found on old film cameras. Changing the ISO is done by lifting the outer portion of the dial.
- FUJINON XF23mmF2.0 Lens - The best image quality without compromise, packed into a slim compact body that you want to take everywhere with you... These were the aims when the FUJIFILM X100F was being developed.
- Focus Lever – Borrowed from the X-T2, the focus area can be changed in eight directions allowing for quick and accurate focusing
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF with up to 325 selectable AF points
- Enhanced Auto Focus modes, including Zone and Wide/Tracking, ideal for moving subjects
- Lossless Raw 14bits
- 1/32000 Electronic Shutter allows you to take photos in bright situations without overexposure +- 5 EV with the Exposure compensation dial set to C
- Full HD video @ 60 fps for professional quality movies
- Focus as close as 10cm for great macro shots of flowers or food
- Copyright setting to protect you files right into the Exif Data
- 16 film simulation modes including NEW ACROS monochrome mode
- High ISO performance, up to 51200, produces clear images with astonishingly low noise, even for low-light nightscapes and indoor shots
- A Position on ISO dial customizable to change ISO via the command dial
- Panorama mode lets you shoot wide vistas without missing any details
- New customizable menu system with redesigned menu and new “My Menu” settings
- 14 Bit RAW with lossless compression and in-camera processing
- TTL 256 zone metering with multi spot average, spot and new centre weighted metering
- WIFI remote shooting and Instax Share printer compatible
- Exposure compensation expanded to +/- 5 stops
- Interval Timer Shooting
- 13 Creative filters – Toy camera/ miniature / POP colour / High-Key/ Low-key/ Dynamic Tone/ Soft focus / Partial colour (red / orange/ yellow/ green/ blue purple)
- 1/4000s Leaf Shutter with up to 1/2000s Flash Sync Speed
- 8fps Highspeed Continuous Shooting (taken from X-T2)
- Built-in 3-Stops ND Filter
- Up to 390* images per charge using the OVF with the NP-W126S Lithium Ion battery that you can charge through USB
- 3.0-inch 1040k-dot LCD Monitor with 100% frame coverage
- 2.36M-dot Hybrid Electronic Viewfinder with Electronic Range Finder feature
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging
Warranty: 1 Year Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty
Condition Open Box / Display Unit