With a 47.3MP CMOS sensor for realistic detail, focus and image stabilization systems for incredible clarity and more, this full-frame mirrorless camera transports you to new world of image creation.
With the industry’s highest level of resolution,* a 47.3-MP full-frame (36mm x 24mm) CMOS sensor produces finely detailed and stunningly realistic images without any low-pass filter to get in the way. * Among full-frame digital single-lens mirrorless cameras as of February 1, 2019.
Create with high-speed, high-precision focus at every angle thanks to the unified control of sensor, engine and lens. 480 fps and DFD technology offer high-precision autofocus of approx. 0.08 seconds.
LUMIX S1 delivers 4K 60p video (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 MP4) in a full-frame format,* even in rapidly moving scenes. Heat dissipation allows 4K 30p/24p and full-HD recording with no time limit.** * Maximum recording time of 15 minutes in 4K 60p
The durable magnesium alloy die-cast frame is sealed to help protect every seam, dial and button. The camera is dust and splash-resistant* and designed for use in temperatures as low as -10°C.
- • FULL FRAME SENSOR – 47.3-megapixel full-frame MOS sensor that provides a wide dynamic range and excellent performance at high sensitivity (ISO 25600 Max sensitivity)
- • LUMIX S CAMERA LENS – Easy-to-use 24-105mm standard focal macro zoom F4 L-Mount for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame L-Mount digital mirrorless cameras
- • 4K VIDEO - Up to 4K 60p/50p recording plus 6K Photo functions and HLG Photo
- • 187MP HIGH RESOLUTION MODE – A sensor shift technology suitable for taking very high-resolution landscapes and fine art photos via tripod with toggleable motion correction capabilities
- • RUGGED MIRRORLESS CAMERA DESIGN – Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility