The OneStep 2 is a new Polaroid camera that blends classic design with contemporary style. It’s inspired by Polaroid’s original OneStep, but updated to create a simple, easy-to-use instant camera that works straight out of the box – just pick up some i-Type instant film and you’re good to go. It's got a high quality lens and a powerful flash to give you great photos every time, and this newly improved Viewfinder model makes framing your photos even more intuitive than before. Plus with its long-lasting rechargeable battery, you'll always be ready to shoot, whether you're on a brief excursion or a journey round the world.
Inspired by the original OneStep camera from 1977, the Polaroid OneStep 2 and OneStep+ are analog instant cameras for the modern era. Whether yours is connected to your phone, or helping you unplug, you'll discover new ways to play and share a moment you can hold.
- With only a few buttons and a simple, intuitive design, it’s easy enough for a child to use (no matter how old you are).
- Every time you press the shutter thousands of chemical reactions ignite to create one real, unpolished, completely unique image. That’s the beauty of Polaroid.
- The built-in strobe flash and high-quality 2ft to infinity lens make sure you always get a great picture. All you have to do is push the button.
- The OneStep 2 works with all styles of i-Type Film and 600 Film, giving you loads of choice, and more freedom of expression.
- Outer shells: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
- Lenses: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses, coated
- Tripod mount on base of camera
- External viewfinder barrel
- Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motor for shutter
- Lens: fixed focus lens / 0.6m — infinity
- Focal length: 106 mm
- Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal
- Flash System: Vacuum discharge tube strobe
- Battery: High performance lithium-ion battery (1100mAh), rechargeable via USB
- Neck Strap and USB charging cable included