The versatility of today's cameras is expanding at an amazing rate. Digital SLR cameras are used to record moving images and digital video cameras are used to capture still frames for printing. Whether for a DSLR videographer, cinematographer, still photographer or anyone involved in any facet of image capture, the Sekonic L-308DC is the perfect meter.
- HD Cine Mode: Perfect for today’s DSLR videographers. Make exposure readings and control light using shutter speeds and frame rates and get aperture settings with one-tenth stop accuracy.
- Cine Mode: Designed for digital cinematography. Select from the most useful frame rates and shutter angles for exposure control with one-tenth stop accuracy. Lux and foot-candle readout enables quick set up of lights.
- Photo Mode: Full control for traditional still-image photographers. Shutter-priority display full range of ambient and flash functions including Cord and Cordless flash measurements as well as ambient EV measurement.
- Three Ways to Measure Light:
- The Lumisphere provides incident light readings for nearly foolproof exposure readings and enables lighting the scene before
- the talent arrives.
- The Lumidisc is perfect for lighting green screens, adjusting ratios and taking lux and foot-candle measurements.
- Reflected light readings enable measuring the brightness of subject tones, grey cards, light sources or window light.
- Illuminance Measurement: The lux (lx) and foot-candle (fc) display is especially useful for cinematography, theatrical and other applications that require precise control of light source brightness. Either No display, lux or foot-candle is selectable in custom settings.
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging