Our new Top Loader is the ultimate photographer’s accessory bag. It fits a mirrorless or non-gripped DSLR camera with a mounted mid-size zoom (24-70mm 2.8) or it can be extended to accommodate a mounted 70-200 2.8 lens. The bag is made from the same highly durable and water-resistant resin-coated nylon as our backpacks.
You can carry the Shimoda Top Loader four different ways:
- As a shoulder bag with the included shoulder strap
- Mounted to your chest with additional Shimoda Accessory Straps
- Attached to the waist belt of a Shimoda pack while the bag is being worn
- Attached to the waist belt worn independently of a Shimoda pack
The interior has a padded divider that lets drone pilots pack their DJI Mavic, remote and batteries safely. Finally, the toploader can be placed inside your backpack and set up for quick side-access.
- Mirrorless, DSLR and Drone Friendly - The Top Loader fits a camera body up to Canon 5D/Nikon D850 size with a mounted 24-70mm 2.8 lens. By unzipping the expandable bottom it will fit an attached 70-200mm 2.8. Additionally, the bag comes with a vertical divider allowing you to make a perfect fit for your Mavic drone, controller and accessories.
- Uniquely Modular - The Top Loader is designed to work both independently and as part of the larger Shimoda system. For independent use, it can be carried with the included shoulder strap or attached to your belt. As part of the larger Shimoda system, it can be used in our Action X series through the side-access panel, attached to the backpack hip belt, or mounted to the harness of your Explore/Action pack (with optional Accessory Straps).
- Expandable for Telephoto Zoom Lenses - The base quickly unzips allowing you to pack a 70-200 2.8 lens, or to carry a 24-70mm 2.8 with the lens hood extended. Having this option lets users reduce the amount of gear required to carry different sized lens in a top-load packing situation.
- Front Panel Pockets - A protected, zipper-accessed front panel pocket lets you quickly stash smaller items like lens clothes, lens caps and other accessories.
- Carbonate-Coated, Water-Repellant Materials - The Top Loader shares the same lightweight, water-resistant, Carbonate PU-coated ripstop nylon as our backpack line. This ensures the same reliable and consistent quality and performance for both travel and mountain scenarios. They also make a handsome match when traveling.