This large aperture lens has uncompromising high optical performance. Using a leading-edge design and state-of-the-art production technology, performance has been honed to the point where it can do full justice to the expressive power of the very latest digital cameras.
- At low apertures it can perform like a wide-angle lens, while if it’s opened up to F1.4, it will give the background a pleasing bokeh effect and make the subject pop like a mid-range telephoto – provides a desirable wide scope for artistic expression.
- One FLD (“F” Low Dispersion) and four SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements ensure exceptional correction of axial chromatic aberration and lateral chromatic aberration and overall superior optical performance.
- The incorporation of Sigma’s Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) provides quiet, high speed and accurate auto-focusing as well as full time manual focus capability.
- This lens incorporates a brass made bayonet mount which has both accuracy and durability – a special treatment is applied to the surface to further insure that the high quality will easily withstand long-term use.
- Sigma’s super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem for digital cameras.
- This lens is supplied with a Petal-type hood to block out extraneous light.
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 11 groups - minimum focusing distance 11.8” (30 cm) with maximum magnification ratio of 1:5.2 – the 9 blade rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur to the out of focus images.
- Filter size: 67 mm
- Diameter: 3.0” (7.7 cm)
- Length: 3.7” (9.4 cm)
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer’s packaging