SmallRig Handgrip for Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB and DSLR Camera 2276 is designed to hold your gimbal to enter a handy underslung position and provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The handle is attached to WEEBILL LAB via a 1/4” thumbscrew and two locating pins which is correspond with the holes on WEEBILL LAB to prevent twisting. It also designed as a universal handle for all handheld gimbals and DSLR cameras with 1/4”-20 threaded holes on the bottom. It features 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 and arri locating hole on the top or side for monitor and microphone. The handle comes with a cold shoe on the top as well allows for mounting a microphone or SmallHD Monitor Tilt Arm directly. The quick release handle is easy to install via the thumbscrew and features holes for using the allen wrench to re-tighten it. The ergonomic wood handle is lightweight and comfortable to hold.
Note: If you want to attach the handle to the bottom of the Weebill LAB or DSLR camera via the 1/4”-20 screw, please loosen off the small top plate and install it in reverse direction to put the anti-twist pins downwards and make the handle versatile.
- Ergonomic wood handle for Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB Gimbal
- Comes with 3/8”-16, 1/4”-20 and arri 3/8”locating hole for accessories
- Integrate with a cold shoe on the top for microphone or monitor arm
- Features two locating pins to prevent twisting and ensure safe
- Add rubber pad on the top to prevent scratching your gimbal
- Thumb screw for quick release attachment and detachment
- Universal handle by loosen off the top plate and install it in reverse direction
- Zhiyun Weebill LAB
- DSLR Camera
- 1 x Handgrip