RX100 VII Premium Compact Camera with 1.0-type 20.1MP stacked CMOS sensor, up to 60 times/sec. AF/AE calculations and up to 20 fps Blackout-free Shooting, up to 90fps Single Burst Shooting, 357-point focal-plane phase-detection AF, 0.02 sec high AF speed, Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF, 24-200mm F2.8-F4.5 zoom lens, 4K HDR (HLG) video recording, Active mode image stabilization in 4K movie, and microphone jack.
- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* 24-200mm(1) F2.8 – F4.5 high magnification zoom lens
- World’s fastest(2) (0.02 sec.)(3) AF speed, 357-point phase detection and 425-point contrast-detection AF
- Up to 20 fps(4) Blackout-free Shooting(6), using up to 60 times/sec.(5) AF/AE calculations
- Single Burst Shooting(7) captures 7 shots at up to 30/60/90 fps in JPEG/RAW
- AI-based(8) Real-time Tracking for stills and movies, and Touch Tracking
- Real-time Eye AF for human (stills and movies), and for animal (stills only)
- Newly developed 20.1MP(10) 1" Exmor RS® stacked BSI CMOS sensor w/ DRAM
- 4K movie(11) w/ direct pixel readout, no pixel binning, HLG instant HDR; Interval Shooting
- Microphone jack, vertical-position data recording, Super slow-motion up to 960fps(12)
- Active mode image stabilization in 4K video recording, and Movie Edit add-on compatible
FOOTNOTES: (1) Angle of view (35mm format equivalent). (2) Among fixed lens digital cameras with 1” (1.0-type) sensor. As of July 2019 press release, based on Sony research. (3) CIPA standard, internal measurement, at f=9.0mm (wide-end), EV6.6, Program Auto, Focus mode: AF-A, Focus area: Center. (4) When using the electronic shutter with "Continuous shooting mode: Hi". Effective when the shutter speed is 1/60 or above. (5) When using the electronic shutter. Effective when the shutter speed is 1/60 or above. (6) Effective when using electronic shutter. The slower the shutter speed, the lower the refresh rate of the display. (7) Seven still images are shot per burst. Focus and exposure are fixed at the first shot. (8) Employing AI (artificial intelligence) technology, including machine learning. (9) Real-time Eye AF for Animals supports still images only and cannot be used in combination with tracking. Does not work with some types of animal. Focusing may not perform well depending on scene and subject conditions. (10) Approximate effective megapixels. (11) A Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC card is required for XAVC S format movie recording. UHS speed Class 3 or higher is required for 100 Mbps recording. 4K continuous recording is available for approx. 5 minutes (Auto Power OFF Temp. Standard), but can be extended (Auto Power OFF Temp. High) (12) Sound cannot be recorded when shooting slow motion. An SDHC/SDXC memory card of Class 10 or higher is required.