World's toughest² SD card
Introducing the ultra strong, super fast SF-M series TOUGH specification
When you're shooting in challenging environments, our SF-M series TOUGH specification SD cards are ideal. Designed for a wide range of professional photographers and videographers, as well as photo enthusiasts, they're rugged enough for the most extreme shoots. With rock solid reliability and fast speed, you have all the performance you need to catch the action.
World's toughest: 18× more bending resistance
An ultra-strong resin-moulded design makes SF-M series TOUGH specification cards 18 times more resistant to bending than the SD standard. That's toughness you can rely on.
IP68 waterproof and dustproof
Our SF-M series TOUGH specification cards can be immersed in 5 metres of water for up to 72 hours, and are completely dustproof. That's total protection for shooting in all conditions.
Shock-resistant: Withstands drops of up to 5 metres
Made from rock-solid materials in a one-piece mould, SF-M series TOUGH specification withstands drops of up to 5 metres.³
World’s toughest one-piece moulded design
With an innovative one-piece moulded design and high-durability materials, SF-M series TOUGH specification cards give professionals and photo enthusiasts peace of mind and protection wherever their shoots take them.
Rib-less, write-protect switch-less design
New SF-M series TOUGH specification cards get rid of the fragile connector ribs and write-protect switch found on conventional SD cards — parts which are easy to break and can prevent writing.
Supreme durability and reliability for today's demanding professionals
Speed you can rely on
Whether you're a professional photographer shooting high-resolution still images, a videographer working in 4K on a documentary, or a photo enthusiast exploring remote landscapes, these memory cards have the speed you need to capture the action. They provide fast buffer clearing time after burst shooting and efficiently transfer content to a computer.
Rapid write speeds
With fast write speeds of up to 150 MB/s⁴, these cards support longer burst shooting of high resolution photos, as well as faster buffer memory clearing.
Lightning fast backup and data transfer
Spend more time shooting and less time transferring or backing up. With extremely fast read speeds up to 277 MB/s⁴, you can transfer even the largest media files to a computer in seconds.
Optimized for high-resolution video with V60
Our SF-M series TOUGH specification cards support the V60 Video Speed Class for stable 4K recordings and high-bitrate video capture. Ideal for shooting all kinds of high-resolution video.
Made tough with a rugged shell and rib-less design for shooting in the harshest environments and challenging conditions. Fast read and write speeds make these cards ideal for a wide range of still image and 4K video capture.
TOUGH specification with crush and shock-proof design
- Rib-less and write-protect switch-less design enhances reliability, eliminating risks of breakage
- IP68 dust and water proofing
- Enjoy the fast speed of up to 277 MB/s read, and up to 150 MB/s write
- SD Scan Utility monitors the condition of your card and lets you know before it has reached its write cycle limit
- Price may not include “Provincial Environmental Handling Fee (EHF)”. For more details see https://www.recyclemyelectronics.ca/.
- As a consumer SD card. Based on Sony internal testing which conforms to SD bending test standards. Sony investigation as of September 2019 .
- Based on Sony testing.
- Based on Sony internal testing. Transfer speeds vary and are dependent on host devices, the OS version or usage conditions. To effectively utilise the product's high-speed capabilities, your compatible device must support UHS-II.
- This product is also known as SF-M128T, SF-M256T, SF-M64T, SFM128T/T1, SFM256T/T1, SFM64T/T1
- ©2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, EXTRA BASS, BRAVIA, and BRAVIA CORE and its logos are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.