BEST SELLING PHOTOGRAPHY GLOVE
Customer favorite, tried-and-tested glove. From the streets to the peaks The Markhof Pro 2.0 is your versatile “take everywhere” functional and stylish photography glove.
With a Pre-curved Glove Design & 100% Merino Wool liner, Thinsulate insulation, and weather-proofed fabrics this makes for a warm and fitted glove with an excellent camera feel.
*SLIM fit, UNISEX sizing. If you prefer a looser fit, consider going up a size.
- 100 % Merino Wool inner: Nature’s best weapon against the cold ensures a fitted and warm glove optimized for photography.
- FlipTech finger caps with Magnets: You’re ready to shoot in seconds. Just flip the finger cap and enjoy full access to your dials.
- Jersey Cuff: Slip on and slip off with ease.
- High Performance Materials: Goat leather, 2 ply DWR outer shell and suede resists water and gives excellent protection against the elements. A Thinsulate mid layer adds that extra warmth to battle Winter temps.
- Non-slip grip: Super grippy palm print provides you with you with a perfect camera grab. Featuring an iconic german landscape, The Devils Bridge.
- SD-Card pocket Embedded with Tripod Key: Handy storage pocket to use for spare SD card, or microfibre cloth comes embedded with a handy tripod key.
FIND YOUR SIZE:
Measure around the widest part of your hand with a relaxed open palm.
Measure from base of hand to the tip of the middle finger.
|Unisex Size Guide||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Hand Girth||cm||18 - 20||20 - 21||21 - 22||22 - 23||23 - 25||25 - 28|
|inch||7.1 - 7.9||7.9 - 8.3||8.3 - 8.7||8.7 - 9.1||9.1 - 9.8||9.8 - 11.0|
|Hand Length||cm||16.0 - 17.5||17.5 - 18.5||18.0 - 19.0||19.0 - 20.0||20.5 - 22.0||22.0 - 24.0|
|inch||6.3 - 6.9||6.9 - 7.2||7.1 - 7.5||7.5 - 7.9||8.1 - 8.7||8.7 - 9.4|
|EU Size Equivalent||EU 7.5||EU 8||EU 8.5||EU 9||EU 10||EU 11|
Unisex Glove Models: Markhof Pro 2.0 | Skadi Zipper Mitt | Ipsoot | Alta Over-Mitt | Merino Liner Touch | Primaloft/Merino Liner | Urbex | Powerstretch Pro Liners
Please note, the gloves are designed to fit snuggly to give you the best camera feel without compromising on warmth. If you prefer a looser fit, please consider to go a size up.
As we learn more and more about gloves we also learn that all hands are different. Some people have long skinny fingers and slim wrists, others have wide hands with short fingers.
Our gloves wont fit all even with the right measurements from the sizing chart – but we try!
What size should I get if I'm between sizes?
For many, the best option will be to go up a size if your measurements are in between sizes.
If you are between sizes or if your hands do not fit into the measurements on our sizing chart, we recommend prioritizing the fit for the girth measurement. The girth is the most important measurement and if the girth size on the glove is too small, you won't be able to fit the glove.
Should I size up for my liner glove?
If you’re considering pairing a liner glove with your photography gloves, we recommend choosing the same size liner as photography glove. We designed our liners to be thin and fit inside of our photography gloves so we recommend your normal size in liners. There are two exceptions to this:
Exception #1: If you are at the very end of the ratio size in the sizing chart, e.g. 1 mm from being a size Large, then we advise going up a glove size if you plan to often wear the liner with the gloves.
Exception #2: If your personal preference is to wear fairly loose gloves, then you should also go up a size when adding a liner. We don't recommend this as you will compromise dexterity with loose gloves and our priority is best possible camera feel. But you know best what you like!
House tip: Make sure to choose a liner size that is snug/tight on your hand for the best Fliptech performance when wearing liners and gloves together.