VEO 2 235AP is an easily portable and super lightweight, 23mm, 5 section aluminium travel tripod kit with a compact 2-way pan head that provides a maximum work load of 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs. It weighs only 1.4 kg / 3.1 lbs and can be extended up to 144 cms / 56.7 inches.
VEO 2 235AP features the exclusive & unique central column rotation system that allows you to setup the tripod in a snap of the fingers as well as the new advanced twist ¼ turn lock/unlock system for fast deployment and solid setting. The VEO 2 PH-25 2-way pan head operates perfectly with 2 independent dedicated knobs for lock & panning and its ingenious folded handle system grants a very compact profile for transport.
- Intuitive operations to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative Central Column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- 1st rate material (Magnesium, Aircraft Aluminum alloy) for lightweight, robust and long-lasting performances.
- 2-way Pan Head with 2 independent knobs for lock & pan, quick fold handle that minimizes folded position for transportation and Arca compatible QR place.
- Advanced Twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting: Extend the 5 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly Engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability.
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for greater position possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain which allows you to shoot more creative pictures at different angles.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for perfect hand grip.
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on the ground (spiked feet available; sold separately).
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any size of standard heads.
- Standard Warranty applicable by National law (minimum 2 years) + 8 years extension warranty bonus by registering product in Vanguard website.
end of prefixes