Announcing Voigtländer COLOR-SKOPAR 21mm F3.5 Aspherical, a super wide-angle lens for Sony E-mount. COLOR SKOPAR is the designation of a compact high performance lens improved for color photography in 1949 after being released by Voigtländer in the 1920s as the SKOPAR and used as the main lens on many compact cameras up to after WWII. As a super wide-angle lens that realizes both compact size and high performance by boldly limiting its maximum aperture to a practical level of brightness, the COLOR-SKOPAR 21mm F3.5 Aspherical E-mount carries on the tradition of its designation. The lens provides an image circle that covers full frame sensors and an optical formula optimized for E-mount sensors.
With a 91.2° field of view, which is wider than the field viewable at high resolution by the human eye, the lens is capable of capturing dynamic compositions. In addition, as well as covering full frame sensors, the deep depth of field of the lens makes it very suitable for quick snap shooting by estimating focus distance by eye. The minimum focusing distance is a very short 20cm, making it possible to capture exaggerated perspectives by getting very close to the subject.
- Full Frame Sony E-Mount with electrical contacts
- Extremely solid and durable all-metal barrel
- Optical design optimized for digital imaging sensors
- Manual focus for precise focusing
- Enhanced high performance utilizing aspherical lens surface
- Minimum focus distance of 20cm for making the most of intense perspectives
IN THE BOX:
- Front cap, Rear cap, Lens Hood