The Z 30 is a Creator ready camera and new entry point to the Nikon Z series system. The Z 30 is very compact and lightweight, and an ideal setup for creators, vloggers, and streamers. Key features include:
- Recording in 4k 30p Video (NO crop) or 1080 up to 120p
- Live streaming with full 4k 30p or HD 60p for effortless streaming or web conferencing
- Record up to 125 minutes with no interruptions
- Red tally lamp/recording light makes it easy to know video recording has been engaged
- Fully articulating full function touch screen featuring Selfie controls to easily change focus position, adjust brightness, or easily set the self-timer for photos
- Eye and face tracking for people, dogs, or cats – be confident your image is tack sharp
- Product close-ups – focus automatically repositions when you hold something up to the camera (when in Auto Area AF)
- Custom i menu for easy access to the most commonly used settings
- USB C connection for constant power connection or USB charging using the optional UC-E25 USB cable
- SnapBridge compatible to send photos or short video clips to your smart device or to use it as a remote
- Built in stereo microphones for improved audio capture, and a hot shoe to add an external microphone
- 20.9 MP sensor for excellent image quality and ISO sensitivity from 100 – 51,200 for strong low light performance
- Compatible with all of Nikon’s excellent Z mount lenses
- Get the look you want with the Picture Control Auto function, which adjusts the video settings according to the scene. There are also 20 different types of Creative Picture Controls to add creative flair to video, and eliminate the need for extra color grading.
- Minimalist, lightweight design that is easy to carry and vlog with. This is the smallest and lightest Z series mirrorless camera ever made. The form factor and weight is made for content creation, vlogging and streaming. It’s balanced and comfortable to hold for long periods of time and small enough to pack. Simple dials give you complete control of settings like aperture and shutter speed for a desired effect.
Nikon is also excited to announce the newest addition to the Z NIKKOR lens lineup – the Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S. At just over 23 CM and weighing just 1.16kg, the Z 40mm is the smallest, lightest 400mm prime in its class. This makes it easy to have the image quality of a prime lens readily at hand and easy to travel with. Combining Super ED, ED, and SR (short wave refractive) lens elements the Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S achieves excellent image quality well corrected for chromatic aberration with excellent sharpness to the edge of the frame.
- Optimized for a smooth bokeh effect enhancing the natural compression of 400mm
- Up to 6 stops of VR (with a camera featuring Synchro VR like the Z 9, or 5.5 stops with other Z series cameras)
- STM motors for precise, fast autofocus operating in near silence
- Designed for on-the-go handheld shooting - the centre of gravity is close to the camera body.
- Fully compatible with Z series teleconverters
- Fully weather sealed and features Nikon’s nonstick Fluorine Coat on the front element to repel oil or moisture and for easy cleaning
- Nano Crystal Coat to block flare in harsh backlight situations
- Memory Set Button for saved focus positions
- Screw on filters with 95mm diameter
- S-Line series lens – reserved for premium NIKKOR Z lenses with advanced optics, superior resolution, beautiful bokeh, robust weather sealing and precision design.
- Designed with consideration for video recording, including a focus-breathing compensation function which effectively reduces shifting of the angle of view when focusing, and stable exposure.
- Chromatic aberration is significantly reduced via the adoption of one ED and two Super ED glass elements. In addition, the adoption of an SR lens element controls short-wavelength light that is difficult to compensate, achieving highly precise chromatic aberration compensation
Both products are available to Pre-Order now at https://bccamera.com/new/nikon-z30-nikkor-z-400mm-f4.5-VR-S