- - A stable tripod for sure to avoid blurry photos.
- - An extra battery, With the cold weather that we have now, batteries drain faster.
- - Camera remote. goes hand in hand with a tripod for the same reason, to avoid blurry photos.
- - a f2.8 lens at least or faster, to avoid "noisy" images by not using too high of an ISO.
- - Wide angle lens, to capture the whole scene with the Northern Lights
- - A base setting of f2.8 on the lens, 25-30 seconds on shutter speed and ISO range of 2500-3200 ISO (change accordingly)
Explanation on Exposure Triangle can be found on our Blog Posting: Exposure Triangle
PS: Stay safe and dress warm!
Your Resident Photographer at Broadway Camera