Expand your field of view with the RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM lens. This wide-angle, L-series lens is a dynamic addition to the EOS R series line-up, offering a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture and 15-35mm focal length that helps capture landscapes, architecture and other wide-angled subjects in full view. Equipped with Canon’s Nano USM technology for quiet and smooth focusing, and up to 5 stops* of shake correction, the RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM allows for clear shots in a variety of lighting conditions — even at night or in dark settings. Experiment with different angles and perspectives, with a minimum focusing distance of 0.92 ft./0.28 m. For reliable performance during tricky weather conditions, this lens is expertly sealed around its panels, switch and lens mount to prevent water and dust from entering into the lens. When it comes to raising your photography game, turn to the RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM to deliver impressive results.
- High Image Quality: Thanks to the large-diameter RF mount and short back focus design, the RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM lens provides superb control over depth of field and the ability to maintain the same aperture throughout the zoom range. This is particularly helpful when shooting outdoors at dusk or in inclement weather, or indoors in dimly lit rooms.
- Bright f/2.8 Aperture Standard Zoom RF L Lens: Thanks to its 16 elements in 12 groups and a 9-blade aperture system, the RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM lens is capable of gorgeous, out-of-focus areas and soft backgrounds throughout its zoom range. Its f/2.8 maximum aperture permits shallow depth of field and delivers an incredible level of control over background blur. The RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM lens helps you express the mood of your image, creating impact photos and videos.
- Optical Image Stabilization of up to 5 Stops* of Shake Correction: The RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM lens is designed to work in conjunction with an EOS R series camera, with both the camera and the lens sharing data to dramatically reduce camera-shake blur, regardless of the situation, whether shooting video or stills. With up to 5 stops* of stabilization, it delivers clear results.
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Nano USM: The RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM lens is equipped with Canon's NANO USM system which features a diminutive chip-shaped ultrasonic motor that's engineered to help deliver high-speed, smooth, precise and near-silent operation, during still image AF and smooth movie AF.
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.92 ft. / 0.28 m: Featuring a minimum focusing distance of 0.92 ft. / 0.28 m with a maximum magnification of approx. 0.21x, the RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM lens provides incredible versatility from nearly any distance. Whether you’re shooting videos, still images of nature, close ups, architecture or sports, the RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM lens can easily provide stunning images with minimal distortion.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes: The RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM lens has a separate, independent control ring that is located towards the front of the lens, which can be programmable for immediate exposure adjustments during still and video shooting. With the control ring, you can directly adjust numerous settings including shutter speed, lens aperture, exposure compensation and more. For photographers and moviemakers who would prefer a silent control ring, the clicking mechanism can be removed by a Canon service provider for a fee.
- High-speed Communication with the Camera: Designed to quickly process data, the RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM lens features the 12 pin communication system inherent in all RF lenses. This accelerates AF, Image Stabilization, the Digital Lens Optimizer and more, helping to simplify complex operations and provide a quick and reliable user experience.
- Lens Information Display: As part of the EOS R system, the RF 15-35mm F2.8 L IS USM lens works with an EOS R series camera so that its lens information is displayed right in the viewfinder, making it easy to confirm the lens's focal length without looking away from the subject at hand.