start of prefixes
end of prefixes
The GF120mmF4 R LM OIS WR Macro is a mid-telephoto macro lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor. The GF lens range, which can cope with resolutions up to 100MP, combines the latest technologies with extensive knowledge accumulated from making XF lenses to deliver the best possible image quality and realize the full potential of the new GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera. The intuitive controls include a C position on the aperture ring, which allows you to adjust the aperture value with the command dial on the camera body. The A (Auto) and C positions are now lockable and all the lenses are weather and dust resistant, plus they can work in temperatures as low as -10°C for worry-free shooting outdoors. Brass mount has been adopted for the strength. This new lens series is set to become a professional workhorse.
- Mid-telephoto half-life size macro lens with a 95mm focal length (35mm format equivalent)
- High Image quality lens constructed of 14 elements in 9 groups (including 3 ED lens) delivering high resolution images with minimal aberration thanks to the floating focus system. The positioning of the three ED lenses is optimized so that the color aberration is minimized ensuring the best possible image quality with beautiful front and rear bokeh
- Fast, silent autofocus with two linear motors drives the autofocus lens group for a fast, silent AF performance
- Image Stabilization with 5.0-stop* image stabilizer inspiring confidence when shooting hand held.
- Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation and fluorine coating featuring nine weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions. A fluorine coating is also applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt, further improving the toughness of the lens.
- Easy Operation with a C position (Command dial mode) on the aperture ring that allows you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are also lockable to prevent incorrect operations.
- Focus range selector allows you to set the optimal focus range for macro and mid-telephoto use to reduce autofocusing time.
- Fits FUJIFILM GFX Medium format cameras
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging
Warranty: 2 Years Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty