start of prefixes
end of prefixes
* Specialty Item. Final sale. No returns or exchanges. *
The GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR is a telephoto lens that achieves approximately 198mm in 35mm format equivalent, bringing together Fujifilm’s proprietary optical design technology, it offers high resolving power for supporting further enhancement of image resolution in the future. The lens is capable of capturing the atmosphere of any scene through a combination of high-resolution performance and rich bokeh effect. Attaching the “GF1.4X TC WR”, a 1.4x teleconverter provides coverage for telephoto shooting up to approximately 277mm in 35mm format equivalent, without any image quality deterioration. The lens is also equipped with the new focus pre-set function*, which allows the photographer to instantly activate focus settings previously saved in the lens memory. The use of a magnesium alloy lens barrel reduces the product’s weight, and the dust and weather resistant specifications, which also provide the ability to operate in temperatures down to -10°C, ensure that this new lens will serve as a trusted partner for professional photographers.
- Lens Construction of 16 lenses in 10 groups, including one super ED lens and two ED lenses, reduces chromatic aberration and achieves excellent image quality
- Powerful five-stop image stabilization function (CIPA guidelines). allows photographers to make maximum
- performance of the GFX’s high image resolution even when taking telephoto shots where image shake might be obvious.
- Focus limiter enables faster autofocus speed by restricting focus range, focus pre-set to memorize focus settings previously set into the lens, and 4 focus control buttons located at the lens front operate focus lock or autofocus
- Linear motor to drive the focus lenses achieves high-precision, silent, and fast autofocus operation. In addition, the lens also now includes a new mechanism for fixing the linear motor position when turning the power off or playback,
- allowing the focus lens to be fixed.
- Robust design with a magnesium alloy lens barrel to ensure both robust structural integrity and a light weight. Sealing has been applied to the lens in 18 different locations for dust and weather resistance and the ability to operate at temperatures of down to -10°C.
- Compatible with FUJIFILM G Mount
Condition: Brand new in original manufacturer's packaging
Warranty: 2 Years Canadian Manufacturer's Warranty