The FUJINON GF100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR is the newest addition to the GF family of lenses and combines rugged construction with high performance optics to create an incredibly versatile lens, perfect for capturing nature, landscapes, or portraits. Featuring powerful image stabilization, two super ED lens elements, and a near-silent, high speed autofocus motor, this is the perfect tool for creating images in challenging and unpredictable situations.
Whether you're on safari in Africa or on a trek across Antarctica, this dust and weather-resistant telephoto zoom lens can operate in temperatures down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 degrees Celsius). Its high-resolution performance and wonderfully smooth bokeh will capture the atmosphere of any scene or subject. Additionally, for photographers that need more reach, this lens is also compatible with the FUJINON GF1.4X TC WR, a 1.4x teleconverter which provides an extended focal length range without deterioration in image quality.
- • Astonishing image resolution and rich tonal reproduction: The lens consists of 20 elements in 13 groups, including two Super ED lens elements and one aspherical lens element, to minimize chromatic aberration and field curvature for astonishing image resolving performance and rich tonal reproduction.
- • Powerful image stabilization performance: The lens offers a 5.0-stop image stabilization performance based on the CIPA standard. Telephoto zoom lenses are normally prone to camera shakes, but the image stabilization capability ensures that the lens brings out the full image-resolving power of the GFX Series even when the camera is hand-held.
- • Fast, quiet and accurate AF: The use of a linear motor enables fast and quiet autofocusing with outstanding precision. The lens also includes a mechanical system for fixing the linear motor position when you turn the power off or playback captured images.
- • Robust design to withstand a variety of shooting conditions: The lens is weather-sealed at ten places on the barrel, making it dust and weather resistant and capable of operating in temperatures down to -10°C, giving you peace of mind even in outdoor scenes in light rain or in dusty conditions.
- • Expanded shooting coverage with the use of the high-performance GF1.4X TC WR teleconverter: The lens can be combined with the GF1.4X TC WR, a high-performance teleconverter that extends lens's focal length by 1.4 times, to cover the focal length range of 140mm-280mm (equivalent to 111-221mm in the 35mm film format) for even greater shooting coverage.