start of prefixes
end of prefixes
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor that delivers outstanding image quality with enriched depth
- High-performance X-Processor Pro image processing engine that uses the large built-in memory and advanced
- processing power to boost the camera’s speed and precision performance
- 5-axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) working in conjunction with a dedicated dual processor to achieve image stabilization performance with advanced speed and precision
- DCI 4K (4096x2160) video mode that supports the digital cinema aspect ratio (17:9) and records high-quality video at a high bit rate of up to 200Mbps
- High-speed video recording mode that supports up to 120fps (Full HD, 2x/4x/5x slow motion)
- High Dynamic Range “F-Log” log-gamma video recording (4:2:0 Internal SD, 4:2:2 External HDMI, 8-bit)
- 3.5mm microphone input, 2.5mm remote input, USB 3.0, micro HDMI
- High resolution 3.69 million-dot electronic viewfinder with a magnification ratio of 0.75x and a refresh rate of up to 100fps.
- 3-way tilting 3.0-inch 1.04 million-dot touch rear LCD monitor
- AF-C custom settings with 5 presets and 1 user customizable setting of 3 parameters to make it easier to accurately track a moving subject in the AF-C mode
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase Detection autofocus with up to 325 AF points and enhanced capability to track moving subjects
- Intuitive 8-way focus lever allowing you to quickly move the focus point while keeping your eye on the viewfinder
- 16 film simulation modes including the new “ETERNA” mode that is suitable for video recording, simulating the output of cinematographic films
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots for fast, reliable image storage
- Weather Resistant magnesium alloy body with improved control dials and scratch resistant coating for use in rugged, outdoor conditions
- 1.28 inch customizable sub LCD monitor displaying main settings as well as detailed information including exposure compensation and white balance
X-Trans™* CMOS III Sensor
The FUJIFILM X-H1 features the 24.3MP APS-C sensor "X-Trans CMOS III", which delivers images with enriched depth. The use of aperiodic color filter array minimizes moiré and false colors even without an optical low-pass filter. When combined with XF lenses, specifically designed for this series of cameras, the sensor achieves outstanding descriptive performance.
The "X-Processor Pro" is a processing engine that draws out the maximum capability of the "X-Trans CMOS III" high-performance sensor. Its use of large built-in memory and advanced processing power boost the camera's speed and precision performance in interval shooting, shutter release time lag, AF, continuous shooting, live view display, etc. The processor also supports the Boost Mode for the vertical power booster grip, VPB-XH1, enhancing the camera's performance to another level
In-body image stabilization
For the first time in the X Series, the FUJIFILM X-H1 has an image stabilization mechanism built in. A three-axis accelerometer, a three-axis gyro sensor and a dedicated dual processor work together to carry out processing and correction approximately 10,000 times every second to achieve image stabilization performance with advanced speed and precision. The correction is based on five axes (up and down / right and left pitch, yaw angle and optical axis rotation) to achieve more than five-stop (up to the equivalent of 5.5 stops* ) image stabilization when the camera is fitted with any FUJINON lens that does not feature the optical image stabilization functionality. This complements FUJIFILM X-H1's performance in low-light conditions or when shooting active scenes.
Shutter shock absorption mechanism
The top plate of the FUJIFILM X-H1's shutter unit is equipped with suspension for absorbing delicate shock generated by the operation of the mechanical shutter. This minimizes camera shake risks to maximize the effect of image stabilization. The mechanism reduces shutter noise to the lowest level in the history of X Series, making the camera a perfect choice when silent operation is desired, e.g. when photographing wildlife, stage performances or wedding ceremonies
Feather-touch shutter button
The FUJIFILM X-H1 is equipped with the new feather-touch shutter button that can respond to delicate shutter release actions to capture all photographic opportunities. When combined with the firm-hold design of the grip, the shutter button controls camera shake for fast-response operability.
The FUJIFILM X-H1 boasts autofocus performance with enhanced capability to track a moving subject. With 91 focus points (up to 325 points), the camera has a phase detection AF area that covers 50% (side to side) and 75% (top to bottom) of the frame to achieve fast and accurate autofocus. The phase detection's AF range has been expanded by 1.5 stops from the previous 0.5EV to -1EV, while the minimum aperture requirement is also improved from F8 to F11. Enhanced AF-C performance during zooming means the camera can handle sports with erratic subject movements, and capture a subject with fine textures such as a distant animal, with an advanced level of precision.
Tough and durable camera body
The FUJIFILM X-H1's body is made of magnesium alloy, 25% thicker than previous models. The lens mount's structure has been revised to achieve a compact and lightweight design that is also of high precision and more resistant to shock or damage than other models in the X Series. It is also resistant to dust and moisture, capable of working at temperatures as low as -10°C. The grain size of the exterior coating has been improved to achieve scratch resistance equivalent to 8H surface hardness.
The FUJIFILM X-H1 has a large, class-leading 3.69-million-dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder with the magnification ratio of 0.75x, boasting a display time lag of just 0.005 sec, and a refresh rate of up to 100fps. It is approximately 1.6 times brighter than previous models, enabling subject capture and focus adjustment with greater precision. The eye sensor, for automatically switching between rear monitor display and viewfinder display, responds around 2 times faster than previous models for enhanced usability.
With Film Simulations, you can apply colors and tones that match your artistic intentions to your pictures, as if choosing different special effect photographic films. The FUJIFILM X-H1 comes with sixteen Film Simulation modes, which Fujifilm has uniquely created based on the color-presentation philosophy and know-how the company has developed through more than 80 years of photo film production.
Film Simulation "ETERNA"
The FUJIFILM X-H1 features the "ETERNA" mode, a new Film Simulation mode suitable for video recording, simulating the output of cinematographic films. Characterized by subdued color presentations and rich shadow tones, this mode can be used at 400% Dynamic Range (equivalent to approximately 12 stops) to attain video recording with a high degree of perfection while substantially reducing color-grading workload in post processing.
The X-H1 supports the digital cinema aspect ratio (17:9), and records high-quality video at a high bit rate of 200 Mbps. You can use the highest ISO 25600, a low shutter speed of 1/4 sec, and even Film Simulation modes in video, enabling diverse video expressions. A premium sound microphone (24bit / 48KHz) is built in, which means you don't need extra equipment to record sound in high-resolution quality.
High dynamic range "F-Log" log-gamma option
The dynamic range "F-Log" log-gamma option* is available for recording and uncompressed output to external equipment. It supports "color grading," which refers to post-shooting processing of colors and tones for artistic videography. The long-awaited addition of the Film Simulation lookup table (for ETERNA) has increased freedom in post-processing.
High-speed video recording
The FUJIFILM X-H1 supports 120p / 100p high-speed video recording (Full HD, 2x / 4x / 5x slow motion), creating slow-motion video with an artistic impact, broadening your scope of videographic expressions.
Silent video operation
The Silent Video Operation function allows you to control settings such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO sensitivity and white balance with silent touch-panel operations on the rear monitor, preventing the camera from picking up operation noise from buttons and dials during video recording.
The FUJIFILM X-H1 supports remote shooting, using a smartphone or tablet*. You can use your smart device to check preview, control shooting settings, and view / transfer photographs taken.
The FUJIFILM X-H1 can be paired up with a computer, tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth®** to maintain constant connectivity for automatic transfer of photographs as you shoot.
The FUJIFILM X-H1 has the Flickering Reduction function for controlling exposure and color instability caused by flickering of AC-powered fluorescent lights. The function detects light flicker rate and automatically controls shutter timing to coincide with peak brightness, thereby achieving exposure stability in indoor sports photography (except when using the electronic shutter).