Godox X2 Series TTL wireless flash trigger can work with Godox camera flashes, outdoor flashes, and studio flashes with built-in Godox X wireless radio system. X2 achieves stable, reliable and effective real-time signal transmission which makes it a good choice for photographers who have various lighting demands.
User-friendly design, and easy to operate
LCD with clear display effect; With 5 group setting buttons, and 3 function buttons to realize quick setting
- Separate group buttons to quickly set up the groups
- Function buttons
- The dial is positioned in the bottom left-hand corner so as not to obstruct the LCD panel of the camera
- Larger display
Using your iPhone/Android-based cell phone, or iPad/Android-based tablets to connect the X2 via Bluetooth after downloading the "GodoxPhoto" APP, you can control the flash mode, power output, the modeling light mode, the beep of Godox flahses, and etc.
Quick lock hot-shoe
The minimum power output can be precisely set to 1/256 in 1/10 step adjustment
All the groups and function buttons feature backlighting, easy to be operated even in low light environment
Supporting TTL autoflash and professional functions
- Compatibility: X2T-C for Canon cameras; X2T-N for Nikon cameras; X2T-S for Sony cameras; X2T-F for Fujifilm cameras; X2T-O for Olympus and Panasonic cameras and X2T-P for Pentax cameras.
- With 5 groups, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings to limit the interference from other nearby systems. (Reminder: Only when the wirelss ID and channel of the master flash and slave flash are the same, can they be triggered).
- Fully supports TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multiflash mode, manual mode, flash exposure compensation, adjusting the lighting parameter through the mobile APP, scan setting, one-shot and multi-shot setting, control of the modeling lamp, adjusting all groups' output value simultaneously, etc.
- The newly added scan setting function can help automatically detect the channel with the least interference.
- One-shot and multi-shot setting
- 01-99 wireless ID setting
- Support firmware upgrade via Type C USB cable, wirelessly triggering by 3.5mm sync cord jack.
Works as Wireless Godox Flashes Trigger
Works as Wireless Canon/Nikon/Sony Speedlites Trigger
Works as Wireless Canon/Nikon/Sony Shutter Release Trigger
Works as Wireless Flash (without Godox X system) Trigger by 3.5mm Sync Cord Jack