Go beyond the boundaries of still and video with this full-frame camera's 24.2MP CMOS sensor for incredibly realistic detail. An hour of 4K video recording complements pro-level video performance.* (*Maximum recording time of 60 minutes in 4K 60p)
LUMIX S1 delivers 4K 60p video (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 MP4) in a full-frame format,* even in rapidly moving scenes. Heat dissipation allows 4K 30p/24p and full-HD recording with no time limit.
Create with high-speed, high-precision focus at every angle thanks to the unified control of sensor, engine and lens. 480 fps and DFD technology offer high-precision autofocus of approx. 0.08 seconds.
The durable magnesium alloy die-cast frame is sealed to help protect every seam, dial and button. The camera is dust and splash-resistant* and designed for use in temperatures as low as -10°C.
- Newly-developed 35 mm full-frame image sensor (approx. 47M for the S1R and 24M for the S1)
- World's first*¹ support for 4K 60p/50p video recording in a full-frame Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera
- World's first*¹ full-frame camera equipped with Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization)
- Double slot for XQD memory cards and SD memory cards
- Rugged triaxial tilt LCD
- L-Mount compatibility with lenses from Leica Camera*² and Sigma*² *1 As of September 25, 2018 *2 "The L-Mount Alliance: a strategic cooperation between Leica Camera, Panasonic and Sigma"(announced on September 25, 2018 in Germany)