The LUMIX S1H is a full-frame mirrorless camera for film production, scaled to a hand-held design without compromising professional-level standards. It offers extensive recording modes and cinematic image quality to meet the high demands of today’s creators. With superior functionality that slots effortlessly into the professional workflow, the S1H is also designed for active filming in the field when attached to a gimbal or drone. A newly developed 24.2-megapixel full-frame image sensor complies with the new Dual Native ISO. In combination with the optimum signal processing by Venus Engine, it achieves high sensitivity and minimum noise.
The LUMIX S1H provides 14+ stops of dynamic range, which is as wide as those of cinema cameras, and V-Log / V-Gamut compatible with popular colorimetry called “VariCam Look.” What makes the LUMIX S1H a special camera is an unlimited recording time in all recording modes thanks to unique heat dispersion technologies. HDR (High Dynamic Range) in HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), 4:2:2 10-bit internal recording and output through HDMI. Anamorphic 4:3 modes are also available together with a variety of practical tools for film making, such as tally lights, a waveform monitor and a V-Log View Assist function (LUT Viewer).
The LUMIX S1H full-frame mirrorless camera system adopts the L-Mount system to provide users with a diverse and future-proof range of products. Currently more than 46 interchangeable lenses including 11 or more LUMIX S/S PRO lenses are available or will be available from Panasonic, Leica Camera and Sigma to choose from and a variety of mount adapters/converters further expand the opportunities to use even more lenses. The L-Mount thereby opens up an almost limitless spectrum of new creative possibilities. The LUMIX S1H combines cinema industry performance, refined by Panasonic, with the high mobility and functionality of LUMIX mirrorless cameras.
- NEWLY DESIGNED FULL FRAME SENSOR - 24.2MP full-frame MOS sensor offers a wide dynamic range and sharp, natural expression at high sensitivity settings
- 6K 10-BIT VIDEO - Includes full-area 3:2 6K24p, C4K(4,096 x 2,160) and anamorphic modes
- DUAL NATIVE ISO - Offers the advantages of very high sensitivity for low-light shoots while suppressing noise levels, allowing the camera to switch from a standard sensitivity to a higher sensitivity with almost no noise degradation
- V-LOG/V-GAMUT - Features a wider 14+ stops of dynamic range, which are compatible with the Cinema VariCam Look, to capture everything from shadows to highlights
- RUGGED MIRRORLESS CAMERA DESIGN - Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility (*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.)